The Student Room Group

Has he had enough?

I've been with my boyfriend for four years and recently I feel like he takes the relationship for granted which does upset me. I came back from a trip recently and I got a bad virus which lasted a week. While I was in bed ill he went out with his friends and barely asked how I was or he was playing video game. Last week I moved into a new place and in the 3 days it took to move he didn't help in the slightest which upset me. We've also never been on a proper date for over 2 years but he always says he can't afford it but can manage to go out with friends all the time. I've spoken to him about it twice but it doesn't make any difference even when we nearly broke up last time and he admitted he knew I wasn't happy and hadn't been for a while. I do love him but at this point I feel like I care more about this relationship than he does.
Reply 1
whether he's had enough or not you should dump him anyway he sounds like a knobhead tbh
You should try talking to him, and he doesn't make the effort to change what he's doing, then maybe it's time to consider ending it. This probably isn't what you want to hear, but it's your best chance of getting closure in my eyes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending