The Student Room Group

How did you meet your significant other?

Quite a few people on here complain about not being able to get a bf/gf. So I'm curious...what is the story of how you met your significant other or, if you're not still together, a long term relationship?
Original post by Hopefully1
Quite a few people on here complain about not being able to get a bf/gf. So I'm curious...what is the story of how you met your significant other or, if you're not still together, a long term relationship?

We met at a midnight film showing, love finds you in strange places.
At sixth form, I'm the year above him
Reply 3
We lived in the same flat in halls at uni.
Reply 4
Chemistry class in secondary school. He sat in front of me and he helped me with my work after I missed a few lessons and it went from there and then I realised my guy friends knew him and we all started to hang out outside of school.

Posted from TSR Mobile

"The hand is a wonderful thing...."

Through TSR, 4 1/2 months so far :biggrin:
I met her in a train in Tokyo, she was the only caucasian in the car. I had seen her in the station. Both of us had just moved to Japan and were excited to live there.

We started talking, I learned she had been a probation officer in Britain, I had worked as a student in a halfway house for criminal ex-offenders. I gave her my business card and she called. The rest is history - 27 years of it.
Original post by ckfeister
Through TSR, 4 1/2 months so far :biggrin:

Are you serious

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maggie43
Are you serious

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: yes @kanzev
Original post by alcibiade
I met her in a train in Tokyo, she was the only caucasian in the car. I had seen her in the station. Both of us had just moved to Japan and were excited to live there.

We started talking, I learned she had been a probation officer in Britain, I had worked as a student in a halfway house for criminal ex-offenders. I gave her my business card and she called. The rest is history - 27 years of it.

That is awesome! :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending