The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Portsmouth uni Accommodation 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by UoPHousingTeam
If you're a Unite Hall-allocated person, they should be in touch VERY soon! I am guessing if this is you, you will be in the batch of peeps they will be contacting which should be next week hopefully!

I am not sure what that is but I am in qeqm halls...they contacted me saying I need to pay my £250 now. But I don't have the money for it right now. I am still in the process of setting up my student account so I can pay with my overdraft. What should I do?
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Original post by loveleest
I am not sure what that is but I am in qeqm halls...they contacted me saying I need to pay my £250 now. But I don't have the money for it right now. I am still in the process of setting up my student account so I can pay with my overdraft. What should I do?

Ahh I see! Can you please email us about this on [email protected] and we'll see what we can to help :redface:)
Original post by loveleest
Has anyone else not paid for their accommodation yet?

I paid my deposit a couple of days ago for Greetham st.

I am yet still to fill out the direct debit details etc, they like to make these things complicated I swear!

I have been emailing them though and their responses are pretty spot on and quick. They provided me with a number to call and I can sort it all out via phonecall. So much easier talking to someone on the phone as opposed to sitting frustrated behind a computer screen haha.

Well as long as it's not an automated voice system :K:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending