The Student Room Group

Girls only shared accommodation, central London

Hi ladies,

My name's Samina, I am a 23-year-old student, originally from Manchester but have spent the past three years studying in the Netherlands at Maastricht University. I will be starting my postgraduate in London this coming September. Searching for accommodation has been a total nightmare. A friend of mine, together with another friend of hers got this one bedroom apartment in Maastricht and they both just shared. One took the bedroom, the other took the living room and kept the spaces separate but obviously shared the kitchen and bathroom. If I find someone to do that within London, we can find a really nice, modern apartment in central London. Therefore, is there anyone interested in potentially looking for a place together? I've lived in an apartment whilst I was at Maastricht with two other girls and never had any problems. So long as we respect each other in terms of privacy and keeping things clean, and respect each other's need to study, (I have an intense year of study ahead) the rest is fairly easy.

Samina :smile:
Hi Samina,

I have got a bed in a twin studio in warren street in central london. It has a kitchin and bathroom in it and there will be 2 sets of desks and chairs and wardrobes. It is a student accomodation and is surrounded by the main universites. It cost £299 per week in a 51 week contract. You can look at the pictues of this accomodation by searching it ongoogle. If you have any questions or if you are interested, feel free to contact me.

Yolanda

Original post by soulofthecity
Hi ladies,

My name's Samina, I am a 23-year-old student, originally from Manchester but have spent the past three years studying in the Netherlands at Maastricht University. I will be starting my postgraduate in London this coming September. Searching for accommodation has been a total nightmare. A friend of mine, together with another friend of hers got this one bedroom apartment in Maastricht and they both just shared. One took the bedroom, the other took the living room and kept the spaces separate but obviously shared the kitchen and bathroom. If I find someone to do that within London, we can find a really nice, modern apartment in central London. Therefore, is there anyone interested in potentially looking for a place together? I've lived in an apartment whilst I was at Maastricht with two other girls and never had any problems. So long as we respect each other in terms of privacy and keeping things clean, and respect each other's need to study, (I have an intense year of study ahead) the rest is fairly easy.

Samina :smile:
Hi Samina,

I have got a bed in a twin studio in Janet Poole in Warren Street in London. Its a student accomodation and is surrounded by the main universities. It has a bathroom and kitchin in the studio. You can choose the gender of your flatmate. Its £299 per week in a 51 week contract, feel free to have a look in their website. If you are interested, give me your email address and I will tell you more about it or answer any questions you have.

Yolanda
Reply 3
hii have a single room in west london 07422 508288thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending