The Student Room Group

Telling someone how you feel about them

I've liked this boy for over a year now around 17 months, as in a crush way. Last week my feelings got a little bit stronger and I had this thought of maybe telling him how I feel on the last day of the school year, which is this Thursday coming up, but I'm not really sure. I'm not sure if he likes me back, we're not friends and we hardly talk, but occasionally if I look over at him in class he'll look back. But then I think he may like this other girl, because he jokes around with her in the normal way. Is it worth telling someone how you feel?
Only problem is if he doesn't forget it over the summer and it will be awkward at school in September because he's in my history class and I'm not sure if he's going to be in my English class again too. I'm afraid I'll scare him away and he wont like me at all. But then, now I worry that he doesn't like me or hates me or thinks I'm weird, even though he's never said that or that I was any of those things, I'm probably just being paranoid. Another problem, I'm shy and awkward so face to face will be awkward and over messages would just be weird. Also I'm worried about this other girl he talks to(whom I don't like). I think she liked him at some point, not sure and I don't think he liked her back in that way, again I'm not sure, those could have been rumours.
My friend says I should tell him how I feel? Should I get it off my chest?
Should I, even though we never talk and I'm afraid of what he thinks of me?
Should I do it on the last day or school, before the last day or school or in the next school year? What would you do or what did you do, if you have done so before? How did it go? Did they like you back or reject you? How did you feel afterwards however you did it? Were you friends or not? Do you talk to your crush at all? Did you think it was worth it? Was it worth the awkwardness? If they rejected you, how did you get over it? Was it quick to get over? So many questions in this. Is it worth it?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Just tell him yeah, like controllaaaaaaa, controllaaaaaaaa

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending