The Student Room Group

Don't have any luck on tinder/dating sites now I am 18

Hi so before I was 18, I got quite a lot of matches(well probably not a lot but at least 4/5 a month, now I get none since I have turned 18, why?
tbf most the girls never bothered replying but to get none is quite depressing.
Maybe it was just something about you; and not your age?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by hxfsxh
Maybe it was just something about you; and not your age?

Posted from TSR Mobile

er, no matches in a month on bumble or tinder or plenty of fish, but when I werent 18 I got loads on tinder, I guess it's coz girls my age go for older men?
Original post by Anonymous
er, no matches in a month on bumble or tinder or plenty of fish, but when I werent 18 I got loads on tinder, I guess it's coz girls my age go for older men?

Possibly, but wait it out I'd say
You're 18 ffs! :tongue: Don't worry about it. Besides most girls on Tinder are after men with great looks for a hookup?! So.....
To be honest I think the people under 18 will generally swipe right to more people because it rarely goes further than a chat, whereas those over 18 who're generally out of school and college are looking for different things, and are also concentrating on different things like uni and work.
To be honest I think the people under 18 will generally swipe right to more people because it rarely goes further than a chat, whereas those over 18 who're generally out of school and college are looking for different things, and are also concentrating on different things like uni and work.

Have you ever also considered the fact you may be being too picky?
Reply 7
Have you ever also considered the fact you may be being too picky?

LOL defo not that, anything not overly fat that has long hair not covered in spots for example.
I am fairly good looking I'd say, been rated a 7 from quite a few girls and I've been called cute by a girl I don't really know(not to my face though).
Reply 8
Original post by PrincessBO$$
You're 18 ffs! :tongue: Don't worry about it. Besides most girls on Tinder are after men with great looks for a hookup?! So.....

Maybe it's because I don't look really good, but I take care off my self and am above average, still I don't have many interests and can't drive, which maybe factors in
Reply 9
Oh I got one match on bumble but she never messaged me
stupid western culture
Original post by fksociety
stupid western culture

Well If I want a gf I don't have much choice in these things....
Maybe it's because I don't look really good, but I take care off my self and am above average, still I don't have many interests and can't drive, which maybe factors in

I don't consider myself attractive, but I have a lot of interests, can drive, am ambitious. Get matches. No responses.

Works for some, doesn't work for others mate. No use wasting your time over it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending