Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

I don't agree with some of the reasons why some people voted Brexit

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

James, or whatever your real name is, me ol' mucka

You have alleged that it must be US that has stopped you getting a job despite your qualifications. You claim to speak well but it is is much about the content as it is the delivery. Eloquence will only get you so far before people get turned off or offended at being unjustly labelled racist. Ring any bells?

After reading your hissy fit I wonder whether your holier than thou attitude comes across in interviews and employers think you won't be a team player. If you came across in an interview like you have come across in this thread I wouldn't employ you no matter how impressive you were 'on paper'.

It's not always someone else's fault you know.

That advice is giving you the benefit that you are real. I actually wouldn't be surprised if you are not but hey ho.

Stfu you stupid Marxist bastard OP

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by James.Carnell)
    That is what they voted for though in the general election, so that is what they are prepared for. I will laugh when **** hits the fan.
    Sorry, what are you on about? Iceland did not vote for all but one of it's banks to declare bankruptcy in the same year. Icelanders did not vote for Icesave to fail, which basically meant that they owed other countries a massive amount of money.
    Iceland did not vote for that at all. In fact what happened was fraud on a massive scale and those responsible were jailed. For a disgracefully short amount of time, but still.

Yes, Iceland did vote for Sigmundur Daviðs many years later but they were completely unaware of his tax free assets which he had lied about and sold to his wife for one dollar to essentially hide. Saying they voted for that is like saying everyone who voted for Tony Blair is personally responsible for all the sh*t he stirred up abroad. You cannot hold people accountable for all of the actions of the person they vote for, as they have, in reality, very little power over the actions of the government and the truth is constantly being covered up until many years later.

(Original post by James.Carnell)
    Omfg you are wrong. So very wrong lol!!
    So very wrong i'm right?

UK public spending deficit:

2007 - £34 bil
    2008 - £43 bil
    2009 - £175 bill
    March 2010 £163 bil
    June 2010 - £149 bil
    2011 - £121 bil
    2012 - £90 bil
    2013 - £108 bil
    2014 - £84 bil
    2015 - £69 bil (3.6% GDP)
    2016 - £56 bil

The massive increase was a result of Labour trying to spend their way out of the recession. This did actually work to some degree. Its been on it's way down since.

I stopped reading at 'racism' to be honest.

People are sick and tired of their immigration concerns being labelled as 'racist'.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.