The Student Room Group

I feel like I have no-one

Scroll to see replies

It would sound as if she's playing games mate. Honestly, I'd just remove her and move on.

Thing is, read the first part of your paragraph again. "I have a whole new group of friends". You can do it! Keep it up! Just keep pushing yourself, meet new people and eventually you'll come across a good girl! :smile:
You need to start approaching women, just say hi and I wanted to say hello to you or something along those those lines. Ask about how they are planning to spend their day, what they are choosing to do, smile, be lighthearted, don;t expect anything than just to have a conversation, be charming, ask about them, their hobbies, ambitions, what their likes are, taste in movies, tv, etc.

You could try online dating, speed dating or joining clubs out of interest such as a salsa dancing club.

Good luck!
Maybe you're right about me moving on. Someone suggested I delete her off Facebook but I know that if I do that then she'll message me asking why I've deleted her.
Original post by Anonymous
Maybe you're right about me moving on. Someone suggested I delete her off Facebook but I know that if I do that then she'll message me asking why I've deleted her.

Then don't delete her. It'll only make the situation more awkward.
Original post by Mvine001
Then don't delete her. It'll only make the situation more awkward.

I've decided I'm not going to delete her but I am just not looking at stuff she's posting.
I've decided I'm not going to delete her but I am just not looking at stuff she's posting.

Any particular reason why not?
Any particular reason why not?

Because if I do delete her she'll want to know why. And also because i cant bring myslef to delete her.
Because if I do delete her she'll want to know why. And also because i cant bring myslef to delete her.

I meant any particular reason why you won't look at her posts.
I meant any particular reason why you won't look at her posts.

Because if I do it'll remind of how crazy I am about her.
When I finished college all my friends moved away from home to go to University whilst I stayed at home at got a well paid job, in this time because all my friends didn't live near me my social life just went downhill and I didn't go out half as often as I used to.

Now all my friends have finished uni and have moved back home but they all have girlfriends and no money whereas I'm the opposite I have no girlfriend but I do have money so me and my friends can hardly meet up to do anything. Due to feeling like my social circle had shrunk I have signed up to go to uni at night to work towards a degree and grow my social circle but I still feel like I don't really have anyone to talk to.

People have asked me how I am still single and I am sick of being asked. I am tall, people say I am cute/good looking and I go to the gym or exercise everyday so I am in good shape but it doesn't seem to get me anywhere when it comes to meeting new people or potential girlfriends. There is one person I have been talking to for the past few months but she keeps going hot and cold with me sometimes she'll want to talk and others she won't.

I feel like I have no-one to talk to whether it be potential girlfriend, my old friends who aren't busy or new friends. What should I do?

I had exactly what you had I ended up buying back a lot of people who I really trusted to stick by me and so far they all have
Because if I do it'll remind of how crazy I am about her.

Nothing wrong with that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending