The Student Room Group

PPE and International Relations

After graduating, I want to pursue a career in international relations, but as I enjoy both economics and politics, I want to apply for PPE at Oxford, rather than HSPS at Cambridge. However, having attended an open day at LSE and having done some research on the contents of the courses, I would prefer to apply for International relations and not PPE at LSE(and probably other universities too). Would it be fine to discuss philosophy and economics in my PS then?
Thanks in advance:smile:
I'm afraid that LSE are very particular about their PSs and if you don't seem 100% committed to the course, you are very likely to get a rejection
Reply 2
Original post by miss-pulet
After graduating, I want to pursue a career in international relations, but as I enjoy both economics and politics, I want to apply for PPE at Oxford, rather than HSPS at Cambridge. However, having attended an open day at LSE and having done some research on the contents of the courses, I would prefer to apply for International relations and not PPE at LSE(and probably other universities too). Would it be fine to discuss philosophy and economics in my PS then?
Thanks in advance:smile:

I'm in the same position, and I don't know whether it is better to choose the one course for all applications, or choose a mix. PPE generally I prefer, but at individual universities Pol and IR is better. Any suggestions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending