Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

🌺Let's Do This!! 🌞 My 2016 Summer Bucket List!!🌺

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

Okay here it goes...✍🏼

It's the summer of year 11, 🌞exams are over, 🎉 and we have a blissful 3 weeks of extra holidays 🙌🏼 stretching out before us, ready to fill before we even have to think about using up the traditional 6 week holidays ✨

...Every summer I go through the the same thing of celebrating that the year is FINALLY OVER (!!) - before giving myself an (arguably🙃) well-earned rest which stretches out indefinitely until I wake up on September 1st wondering what the hell happened 😳💤

But not this time.✋🏼This summer I'm gonna make the most of everything - especially the extra weeks at the beginning😋I wanna make memories.📷 I wanna have fun.👯 But most importantly, I want to make this summer a summer I will never forget! ✨ (okay a bit cliché but ya know what I mean 😉)

Sooo when I saw this bucket list challenge thingy I thought the same thought 💭 that always comes before anything HAPPENS in life -Why not?!😉
    I've always thought about writing a diary 📖 but as I struggle just to get out of bed before 3 in the afternoon 😴 I've never been able to bring myself to start one. So when I saw this pop up on my email account📩 (yes I'm that old fashioned), I thought the magic thought: why not?! ✨ At the very least I thought it's a great way to motivate me to actually do something productive with my summer 💪🏼 and at the same time document it in a way I can look back at in the future and remember what a (hopefully) great time I had! 👣
    ...okay so maybe the prize incentive was also to blame for giving me the kick I needed 🙄 but hey, I'm sure they're right and it is actually "good for me" 😇 to do something other than binge watch Orange is the New Black and stuff my face with chocolate. 🤔 Maybe.

Soooo.... 💬That's me, 🙋🏼 that's why I'm here📍and here's what you've all been waiting for, 📝 my totally amazing 🌺 BIG SUMMER BUCKET LIST!!! 🌺

What means what:
    ⭐Still to do, aiming for it 😅
    🌟In progress, I'm working on it okay?! 😉
    ******************************** ******************************** ******************************** ******************************** *****
    ⭐️Do something I've never done before 🏓
    ⭐️Eat something I've never tried before🍧
    ⭐️Go somewhere I've never been before🗺
    ⭐️Give myself a really pretty henna tattoo 💮
    ⭐️Practice my flute so for once I don't have to lie to my teacher when I say I've done practice🎼
    ⭐️Read 15+ books 📚
    ⭐️Run 10 miles 🏃
    ⭐️Complete (or at least catch up) on a TV show 🤖
    ⭐️Watch Finding Dory 🐠
    ⭐️Learn a piece on the piano 🎹
    ⭐️Sort out my desk/get a new desk ✏️
    ⭐️ Go on a road trip 🛣
    ⭐️Watch an amateur piece of theatre
    ⭐️See a show in the West End
    ⭐️ Fix my phone📱
    ⭐Upcycle something
    ⭐️Complete my maths summer work 📊
    ⭐️Have a bonfire with all my unwanted revision🔥
    ⭐️Go Surfing🏄
    ⭐️Watch Suicide Squad dans la cine 🃏
    ⭐️Learn every note on the bassoon for a range of two octaves🎶
    ⭐️Actually do some exercise? 🚴🏼🚣🏼⛹🏽
    ⭐️Okay, well definitely (maybe) GO to some sort of gym at some point...🏋🏽
    ⭐️Learn a song on the guitar🎸
    ⭐️Watch The Breakfast Club📼
    ⭐️Do the 30 day Yoga Challenge 🙆🏼
    ⭐️Get to level three on Duolingo for a new language
    ⭐️Cook a meal for my family 🍽
    ⭐️Go to a water park🏊🏼
    ⭐See the Statue of Liberty🗽
    ⭐️Sort out my room🗑
    ⭐️Make some candles🕯
    ⭐️Save/earn £200 💸
    ⭐️ Paint something 🖌
    ⭐️Film my summer📽
    ⭐️Make a holiday movie 🎬
    ⭐️Find a Panic! At The Disco song lyric to describe every day 💭

Wish me luck, I know it's a pretty long list📝 but hey-ho, you can't be too ambitious now can you? 🙄😂
    So here we go, and who knows? Maybe this summer I'll actually do something worthwhile... 🌞

Your Summer Bucket List is very ambitious!!!!
    But my eyesss (lol jk). You get 2 extra weeks??!!!! :awesome:
    I hope you get to complete as much as possible if not all of it! :yep:

Good Luck!
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.