The Student Room Group

🌺Let's Do This!! 🌞 My 2016 Summer Bucket List!!🌺

Okay here it goes...✍🏼

It's the summer of year 11, 🌞exams are over, 🎉 and we have a blissful 3 weeks of extra holidays 🙌🏼 stretching out before us, ready to fill before we even have to think about using up the traditional 6 week holidays

🎊THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATIONNNNN!!!!🎊

...Every summer I go through the the same thing of celebrating that the year is FINALLY OVER (!!) - before giving myself an (arguably🙃) well-earned rest which stretches out indefinitely until I wake up on September 1st wondering what the hell happened 😳💤

But not this time.✋🏼This summer I'm gonna make the most of everything - especially the extra weeks at the beginning😋I wanna make memories.📷 I wanna have fun.👯 But most importantly, I want to make this summer a summer I will never forget! (okay a bit cliché but ya know what I mean 😉)

Sooo when I saw this bucket list challenge thingy I thought the same thought 💭 that always comes before anything HAPPENS in life -Why not?!😉
I've always thought about writing a diary 📖 but as I struggle just to get out of bed before 3 in the afternoon 😴 I've never been able to bring myself to start one. So when I saw this pop up on my email account📩 (yes I'm that old fashioned), I thought the magic thought: why not?! At the very least I thought it's a great way to motivate me to actually do something productive with my summer 💪🏼 and at the same time document it in a way I can look back at in the future and remember what a (hopefully) great time I had! 👣
...okay so maybe the prize incentive was also to blame for giving me the kick I needed 🙄 but hey, I'm sure they're right and it is actually "good for me" 😇 to do something other than binge watch Orange is the New Black and stuff my face with chocolate. 🤔 Maybe.

Soooo.... 💬That's me, 🙋🏼 that's why I'm here📍and here's what you've all been waiting for, 📝 my totally amazing 🌺 BIG SUMMER BUCKET LIST!!! 🌺

What means what:
⭐Still to do, aiming for it 😅
🌟In progress, I'm working on it okay?! 😉
💫DONE!! WHOOOO BABYYY!!!😏
*************************************************************************************************************************************
⭐️Do something I've never done before 🏓
⭐️Eat something I've never tried before🍧
⭐️Go somewhere I've never been before🗺
⭐️Give myself a really pretty henna tattoo 💮
⭐️Practice my flute so for once I don't have to lie to my teacher when I say I've done practice🎼
⭐️Read 15+ books 📚
⭐️Run 10 miles 🏃
⭐️Complete (or at least catch up) on a TV show 🤖
⭐️Watch Finding Dory 🐠
⭐️Learn a piece on the piano 🎹
⭐️Sort out my desk/get a new desk ✏️
⭐️ Go on a road trip 🛣
⭐️Watch an amateur piece of theatre
⭐️See a show in the West End
⭐️ Fix my phone📱
⭐Upcycle something
⭐️Complete my maths summer work 📊
⭐️Have a bonfire with all my unwanted revision🔥
⭐️Go Surfing🏄
⭐️Watch Suicide Squad dans la cine 🃏
⭐️Learn every note on the bassoon for a range of two octaves🎶
⭐️Actually do some exercise? 🚴🏼🚣🏼⛹🏽
⭐️Okay, well definitely (maybe) GO to some sort of gym at some point...🏋🏽
⭐️Learn a song on the guitar🎸
⭐️Watch The Breakfast Club📼
⭐️Do the 30 day Yoga Challenge 🙆🏼
⭐️Get to level three on Duolingo for a new language
⭐️Cook a meal for my family 🍽
⭐️Go to a water park🏊🏼
⭐See the Statue of Liberty🗽
⭐️Sort out my room🗑
⭐️Make some candles🕯
⭐️Save/earn £200 💸
⭐️ Paint something 🖌
⭐️Film my summer📽
⭐️Make a holiday movie 🎬
⭐️Find a Panic! At The Disco song lyric to describe every day 💭

Wish me luck, I know it's a pretty long list📝 but hey-ho, you can't be too ambitious now can you? 🙄😂
So here we go, and who knows? Maybe this summer I'll actually do something worthwhile... 🌞
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Your Summer Bucket List is very ambitious!!!!

Spoiler

I hope you get to complete as much as possible if not all of it! :yep:

Good Luck! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest