The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

Landscape Architecture

Hey, I've been accepted to study landscape architecture and the uni of Gloucestershire this year and was wondering if anyone has or is intending to
i have , i did landscape architecture from september to december at gloustershire , the course was so unorganised not worth 9000
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Reply 2
Which uni did you change to ?
I have but I'm probably not going to firm - I'll most likely place Sheffield as top choice.
Did anyone else get an unconditional for Gloucester?
Reply 4
I made Gloucestershire my firm but I've decide to change and my Sheffield my firm choice
Original post by Chadal15
I made Gloucestershire my firm but I've decide to change and my Sheffield my firm choice

Why the change of heart?
Reply 6
I've just been looking at other factors such as student union, accomodation, student reviews etc, wby?
Yeah I think the student union and opportunities outside the course are really good plus the course at Sheffield is the best in the country. I think the reason why I liked Gloucester was that it was quite small and close-knit - I would ultimately feel secure there. But at the same time, I don't really want to be in a comfort zone - I need a change of pace

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending