I don't know if I am or when these feelings first started but I feel they started somewhere in the second year of my A levels and due to feeling used by my boyfriend. I usually hide how I really feel, like I don't tell anyone and I'm always smiling, that I've created such a barrier between myself and my feelings I'm not sure if I'm depressed or not
- I've suffered from insomnia, takes me hours to sleep and when I wake up in the night, I just can't sleep
- I don't know how to describe it but I feel empty, I'm incapable of emotion, I never used to be like this before but nothing phases me anymore. Someone told me they might have cancer and I was just blank, no sadness, nothing.
- I constantly feel tired, I'm trying to do work and I would much rather lay and bed and sleep or just lay there, doing nothing.
- I feel worthless. I feel used by my boyfriend and its gotten to the point that I let him treat me like crap just because I need something to hang onto so I can get rid of the emptiness and pain I'm feeling.
- I get annoyed so quickly
- I've thought that I'm better of dead many times..
I want to go to the doctor but I'm scared to be diagnosed with depression or anything else. If anyone has suffered these symptoms, you would be a great help.
Am I depressed?
|TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >>||17-10-2016|