Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Black Rose's Summer Bucket List

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

If all goes to plan I should have a placement, work experience and two university residentials sorted for the summer so it'll be quite busy. I don't want it to just be a lot of work though, so here's my summer bucket list! :flower2:

Summer ListMake the most of my placement/work experience/residential.
    Explore places in the city I've not been before.
    Be spontaneous and go somewhere I've not planned.
    Eat healthier (yeah..no..)
    Cook (uh..)
    Start scrapbooking again (:no:)
    Sleep better (about 7 hours) :teehee:
    Go geocaching (:no:)
    Read a book (I've read three and counting..)
    Regularly update this blog

Once I'm happy that I've done something I will cross it out like this.

Hopefully this will go well! :crossedf:

Sutton Park National Nature Reserve
    I did work experience (more about it later) It was in an area of my city I've not been before, unfortunately it was the week with the hottest days of the year so I didn't explore much. Being out in the heat and then on the bus for 1/2 hours in the heat wasn't something that I was fond of.

I did find my way to sutton park on lunch breaks though..
    Name:  Sutton Park.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  387.8 KB

It wasn't something I'd planned but I spotted a sign to the general direction so headed that way. There weren't anymore signs so I got a bit confused but found it eventually. I went there everyday on my lunch breaks and took a different route in the park each day. It's a huge park (largest urban park in the uk) so I've only seen a small part of it but it was lovely!

I wish I could've played Pokemon Go here but it won't work on my phone, and I forgot about geocaching. :pika:
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 31, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.