The Student Room Group

Question about level 3 BTEC

got some question like to get an answer.

BTEC level 3 certificate in IT - equivalent to and how many ucas? what is the minimum ucas uni accepts

ccan i go uni * any uni with l3 CER IN IT with L2 ENG/Maths if i cant go through will i be able to go if i change the subjject iee to Business/designer art anyr just to get me in UNI.
If you can find your qualfication [url=
https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/getting-started/entry-requirements/tariff/tariff-tables]here it will explain it further.
Reply 2
I don't understand it at all could you check it for me please
Reply 3
Original post by kan1121
got some question like to get an answer.

BTEC level 3 certificate in IT - equivalent to and how many ucas? what is the minimum ucas uni accepts

ccan i go uni * any uni with l3 CER IN IT with L2 ENG/Maths if i cant go through will i be able to go if i change the subjject iee to Business/designer art anyr just to get me in UNI.

In order to get into university you must to have at least 2 or more qualifications with it you cannot get in with only one qualification. As for the L2 English and maths you should phone the university youre interested in or check the website.
Reply 4
yeah 2 more subsitery and topup2 but thought i could go to uni if i changed subject from IT to business
Original post by kan1121
yeah 2 more subsitery and topup2 but thought i could go to uni if i changed subject from IT to business

A BTEC certificate is usually not enough for university entry - you would need to take a diploma or ideally an extended diploma.
Reply 6
ok lets say i got
btec subsidiary in IT l3 or extended might it be enoguth for univerity.
getting merit or distiction overall will that be enough for any univeristy entry.
Reply 7
Original post by kan1121
ok lets say i got
btec subsidiary in IT l3 or extended might it be enoguth for univerity.
getting merit or distiction overall will that be enough for any univeristy entry.

It depends entirely on each university's entrance requirements for the specific course you are considering.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
okey lets give middlesex university?

you mind giving me list of uni that accepts l3 subs with l2 english and maths
Reply 9
Original post by kan1121
okey lets give middlesex university?

you mind giving me list of uni that accepts l3 subs with l2 english and maths

Call them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You can also find university entry requirements on their websites as well.
Reply 11
ill do that cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending