The Student Room Group

Bf doesn't like that I don't wear make up, just wanted advice.

My boyfriend keeps mentioning the fact that I don't wear make up. I don't use anything on my face, just have a wash. I don't see the point I mean I will try to look nice with clothing sometimes but I'm very practical, I do sports most evenings so much of my spare time is spent in sports gear. I don't like/wear heels either, I'm only 5ft but I like to be able to have fun/walk properly.
Reply 1
dump him he's a knob head
Original post by Farlan

Nice, short and straight to the point.

OP - dump him. He cannot change you. He wants a girl who is not you... think about it. :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend keeps mentioning the fact that I don't wear make up. I don't use anything on my face, just have a wash. I don't see the point I mean I will try to look nice with clothing sometimes but I'm very practical, I do sports most evenings so much of my spare time is spent in sports gear. I don't like/wear heels either, I'm only 5ft but I like to be able to have fun/walk properly.

Original post by Farlan

Seconded. If he is so shallow that he values your appearance (which, I'm sure, is fine with or without makeup) over your happiness/personality, then this is not a guy you want to stick with.
Original post by Anonymous

What an idiot he is. Dump him, OP. He clearly wants someone who is not you, I'm sorry to say.
Reply 5
Are you gonna wear make-up just to please him? Either he gets over it or you break-up, who has time for this nonsense?
He wants you to change yourself for him and don't do it :redface:
Either tell him that you don't wanna wear makeup or ditch him
I think you're too good for him. You're clearly not well suited. Move on from him and end it. I don't wear makeup either.
Reply 8
Tell him to put up with it and stop complaining or else you'll dump him. I wouldn't move straight to dumping because perhaps he doesn't realise what he's doing is a problem. If he keeps commenting on your lack of makeup after you've told him you don't like it, then dump him.
sterilise him
Well he should like you for who you are!
Sounds like he doesn't and therefore is trying to change you!
Tell him to accept it or to get lost!
You deserve someone better who likes you as you are!
I'm sure you're beautiful!
I don't wear make up either, but most guys I know prefer natural . Tell him you'll wear it if he does :tongue:
If he can`t admire you for you, then he`s not worth your time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending