The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

NTU 2016 Freshers- Victoria Hall private halls

Hi guys! I'm gonna be moving into victoria hall in September and i'm just wondering who else is too?? also, does anyone happen to be in Block C Flat 6- haven't found anyone on Facebook yet! 😊
I'm in Victoria Hall, but block A ^_^
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hii, I'm late in getting my offer so all of the city campus halls are booked and I've been struggling to find private halls that have spaces/look okay but I think I'm going to go for Victoria Halls! Do you know how many people there are per flat and what the difference is between the bronze, silver and deluxe rooms is?
Original post by LizTebbs
Hii, I'm late in getting my offer so all of the city campus halls are booked and I've been struggling to find private halls that have spaces/look okay but I think I'm going to go for Victoria Halls! Do you know how many people there are per flat and what the difference is between the bronze, silver and deluxe rooms is?

Hey,
Bronze and silver are both standard size rooms but bronze has a single bed and silver has a small double bed, the gold room is bigger and has a standard double. People per flat ranges from about 5-7, I think
Good luck!
hey im in H8!!
Reply 5
how do you find out which flat and room you're in?
Original post by LizTebbs
how do you find out which flat and room you're in?

Victoria Hall will send you an email or you can ring up to find out ^_^
Reply 7
Has Victoria hall got a large group of first years? Don't want to miss out on halls experience if I choose to go private instead 😊
Original post by HKeeley
Has Victoria hall got a large group of first years? Don't want to miss out on halls experience if I choose to go private instead 😊

its more 2nd and third years and international students:/ but its only down the road from town so youre not exactly far from town on nights out!
Hi guys,I didn't get my offer at Nottingham Trent where I had originally booked my accommodation at Victoria hall so if you're a first year uni student then you can have my silver room. Victoria hall are trying to look for people to occupy my room else I still have to pay my rent so I would really really appreciate it if someone looking for a room occupied mine! Thankyou very much!:smile:))
Reply 10
Hi if you looking for Accomdation on Nottingham then please contact me on 07552964585

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending