The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Postgrad LLM Accommodation

Hi

I've just accepted my offer on an LLM course for September. Unfortunately, according to the accommodation website all of the on-campus rooms are booked up. Can anyone tell me the best place to look for accommodation? Ideally near to the library/campus (I'm a late night studier) and not too expensive?

Original post by beccac3
Hi

I've just accepted my offer on an LLM course for September. Unfortunately, according to the accommodation website all of the on-campus rooms are booked up. Can anyone tell me the best place to look for accommodation? Ideally near to the library/campus (I'm a late night studier) and not too expensive?

Hiya,

We have teamed up with Student Castle to provide accommodation nearby to campus. Student Castle are a private provider and you can apply for a room with them through our application system.

We have also set up a waiting list for our campus accommodation. To be put onto the waiting list you need to apply for Student Castle, but in the notes section of your application make it clear that you would like to go on our waiting list, and put a preference for the accommodation you would like.

If you would like more information about housing in York, you can also see our Private sector page. We recommend that you look for housing through YorProperty. York Graduate Student Association is also arranging a 'find a housemate' event in September - you can see more details in their Facebook group.

I hope this helps, please get in touch at [email protected] or 01904 322165 if you have anymore questions or would like more information on applying or the waiting list.

Thanks,
Annie
Accommodation Services
University of York
York

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending