The Student Room Group

Ucas firm and insurance.

Is it possible for me to change my firm and insurance around? Despite it now being July.
Reply 1
Original post by dont
Is it possible for me to change my firm and insurance around? Despite it now being July.

You can try, but they don't have to agree. You need to contact your firm and insurance, and then if they agree you need to contact ucas.
You need to do this as soon as possible - but think VERY carefully about why you are doing it.

Phone UCAS. They will tell you to contact both Unis and they will phone their agreement to UCAS. Once UCAS have this they will change your CF and CI over.
Reply 3
Original post by dont

I think u can but i'm not sure !
I advise u to think very carefully before doing anything !
Original post by dont

Unfortunately the deadline to do this and have it show on Track passed last week (although it might be possible to sneak it through if you get on the phone first thing tomorrow)

That doesn't mean it can't be done but it does mean that you need to speak to your universities ASAP, and ask what they need in writing to make sure that this is the outcome on results day.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending