The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I need a cheap midfield option for less than 6.2mil?

Snodgrass got injured.. any suggestions? (I already have Joe Allen).
Original post by Zerforax
I need a cheap midfield option for less than 6.2mil?

Snodgrass got injured.. any suggestions? (I already have Joe Allen).

I would actually say Milner (although I think he's slightly more than 6.2m) due to his penalty taking status and the fact he gets some good assists.
Original post by Sephiroth
Captain choice this week is a nightmare. I have no faith in Aguero after recent results and Walcott is sure to blank again since I brought him in and captained him last week. Costa and Lukaku aren't too bad a choice either.

Walcott is injured apparently

Every year I get burnt by this guy. Every ****ing year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't trust Aguero, been **** lately. Sanchez can't possibly burn me again away at Sunderland?
Original post by UnWise
I don't trust Aguero, been **** lately. Sanchez can't possibly burn me again away at Sunderland?

Sunderland concede a lot of late goals and Sanchez will probably get subbed off early. It's a gamble.

I've had to take a hit for the 3rd week in a row due to injuries.
Original post by sr90
Walcott is injured apparently

Every year I get burnt by this guy. Every ****ing year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh FFS, really? I seem to get burnt by him every year too. From what I can see he may only miss Sunderland, which does suck but may mean we can keep him. Certainly not captain material now though so may go with Costa.

Monreal is showing as yellow too for me, this really sucks.
With Walcott unlikely to feature, Snodgrass injured and Amat out of favour, I'll most likely be playing Adam Clayton and Johnny Evans this week. I fear the tone has been set.
Original post by Sephiroth
Oh FFS, really? I seem to get burnt by him every year too. From what I can see he may only miss Sunderland, which does suck but may mean we can keep him. Certainly not captain material now though so may go with Costa.

Monreal is showing as yellow too for me, this really sucks.

I swore to myself I wouldn't pick him but he kept on scoring and everyone else had him, so I had no choice.

No idea who to sub in for him either, there's not many options in that price bracket.
Ibra captain. Just debating whether to sell Payet to get a Liverpool midfielder.
Original post by little_wizard123
Ibra captain. Just debating whether to sell Payet to get a Liverpool midfielder.

Why not captain Sanchez?
Sunderland are terrible, Moyes is useless and Arsenal can score at will sometimes.

Can't trust City anymore and Chelsea's game could be a bananaskin so I've gone with Sanchez.

The fact you don't already have a Liverpool midfielder (or at least Milner) is a travesty!!
Original post by Lúcio
Why not captain Sanchez?
Sunderland are terrible, Moyes is useless and Arsenal can score at will sometimes.

Can't trust City anymore and Chelsea's game could be a bananaskin so I've gone with Sanchez.

The fact you don't already have a Liverpool midfielder (or at least Milner) is a travesty!!

Think I should drop Payet?

My thinking is give Aguero and Ibra one more week and then lose one to afford a Liverpool mid. I've got Walcott, Sanchez and Payet atm so Payet to Liv mid is my only option. Or I wait a week and lose a big striker and then upgrade Fletcher in midfield.

Think I'll save FT and stick. Nobody in league even has Ibra so I'm going for it.
I probably should've changed Snodgrass to avoid further falls in value but I missed the first 0.1 drop and now I'd rather change 2 players than just one..
I'm going to go right ahead and ignore every bone in my body telling me that Aguero is destined to flop again and C him
Really need Swansea to get a good result as injuries mean I play two Swansea and one Arsenal instead of three Arsenal .
Yesss Sanchez 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Finally I got my captain choice right, I hope Sanchez gets a hat trick now!
Going to be punished today for not having Sanchez. :frown:
Reply 1377
Sanchez (C) off to a great start
someone pls explain my thought process at 3am last night when I took Sanchez out
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by difeo
someone pls explain my thought process at 3am last night when I took Sanchez out

Latest