The Student Room Group

house captain essay

My name is Usman . i would like to apply as a house captain . i understand that the title house captain holds a lot of responsibilities.
For me Cedar College is home away from home. This college gave me a platform to study and to prove myself. The teachers here are very helpful andunderstanding. The reason I want to apply as a house captain is that I want togive back Cedar the love it gave me. If I get elected I will try to listen toall students and be their representative. Being a senior I would help the newcomers to adjust in school. I will make sure there is no bullying in theschool. The comers will feel that they have made a right choice in choosing Cedar.As a Council member, along with my friends we will try to improve the environment. I will try to create a positive environment in the school. By supporting my peers I will try to build a relationship with them.

IS THIS ESSAY FINE FOR APPLYING FOR HOUSE CAPTAIN ?
Reply 1
]My name is Usman . i would like to apply as a house captain . i understand that the title house captain holds a lot of responsibilities.
For me Cedar College is home away from home. This college gave me a platform to study and to prove myself. The teachers here are very helpful and understanding. The reason I want to apply as a house captain is that I want to give back Cedar the love it gave me. If I get elected I will try to listen to all students and be their representative. Being a senior I would help the newcomers to adjust in school. I will make sure there is no bullying in the school. The comers will feel that they have made a right choice in choosing Cedar.As a Council member, along with my friends we will try to improve the environment. I will try to create a positive environment in the school. By supporting my peers I will try to build a relationship with them.

IS THIS ESSAY FINE FOR APPLYING FOR HOUSE CAPTAIN ?

i just have to write 200 words essay . please can u reply quickly as i have to submit it tomorrow .

Latest

Trending

Trending