The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

BSc Computer Science at Queen Mary or Kings College?

Hi everybody,I really need your help!Having a dilemma. I got an offer from Queen Mary and King College to study Computer Science, but I don't know which one to choose. First of all, if I check top rankings then Kings is better. However, Queen Mary had higher entry requirements compared to Queen Mary. So, I am wondering which one is better in terms of studies, careers prospects and student life?Thank you so much for you advices in advance!!!
Original post by Dina77
Hi everybody,I really need your help!Having a dilemma. I got an offer from Queen Mary and King College to study Computer Science, but I don't know which one to choose. First of all, if I check top rankings then Kings is better. However, Queen Mary had higher entry requirements compared to Queen Mary. So, I am wondering which one is better in terms of studies, careers prospects and student life?Thank you so much for you advices in advance!!!

QMUL is a campus uni so if you aren't from London, that's a bonus! We're pretty close to Shoreditch for nightlife as well as our campus bar which won a campus bar prize! It's a 15 minute commute into central London and we're got access to two 24 bus services. Hope this helps! -Sarah
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Dina77
,Queen Mary had higher entry requirements compared to Queen Mary /QUOTE]

???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending