The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Anybody doing Law with Politics at Sussex?

I've already done a year of law at Sussex, however I had to withdraw for personal reasons and I am going back in to first year on the Law with Politics course. Anyone else doing the same combined course? Or doing just Law or just Politics? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Hi!! Yeah i'm hoping to do law with politics!! If you've already done the start of first year could you please give me some advice about freshers events? I'm pretty set on getting the rox wristband because their events look really good and I've heard a lot about them, but I've also heard freshtival is a bit of a let down so may skip that... Do you know anything about this? :smile:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by JadeG118
Hi!! Yeah i'm hoping to do law with politics!! If you've already done the start of first year could you please give me some advice about freshers events? I'm pretty set on getting the rox wristband because their events look really good and I've heard a lot about them, but I've also heard freshtival is a bit of a let down so may skip that... Do you know anything about this? :smile:

i'm doing the same course as you (hopefully) and i'm getting the rox wristband!
Reply 3
Original post by JadeG118

Aw yay!!!! Well I bought the Rox wristband but I literally didn't use it (idk why tbh) but I heard that there were some good events etc for it (so free entry is good) !! I'm not sure about freshtival...tbh a lot of my freshers was spent at house parties and there were some events like at the uni bars & a tent party! So I can't help too much on that!! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jessyay
Aw yay!!!! Well I bought the Rox wristband but I literally didn't use it (idk why tbh) but I heard that there were some good events etc for it (so free entry is good) !! I'm not sure about freshtival...tbh a lot of my freshers was spent at house parties and there were some events like at the uni bars & a tent party! So I can't help too much on that!! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah i think the entry is a good deal since the wristband isn't too expensive!

Quick Reply

Latest