Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

What Kind Of BTEC Courses Are People Doing Or Have Chosen To Do?

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    I've chosen to do BTEC Level 3 Health & Social Care Extended Diploma for college.

    Posted from TSR Mobile

    I have decided to do a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Public Services at my college. That's if I don't do A Levels because I have been excepted to do both

    I did the first year of the level 3 extended diploma in TV and film a couple of years ago but I had to drop out early because of health issues. Hopefully, pending interview, I should be doing the level 3 extended diploma in games development and animation.

    Just finished my BTEC 90 Credit Diploma in Agriculture and off to uni to do horticulture,
    recommend it to anyone interested in land based industries, good mix of science and practice
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 22, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you rather be able to
Useful resources


Blinkered horse

Take off your BTEC blinkers

Find out the truth behind the BTEC myths.

Polling station sign

BTEC essentials

What you really need to know about studying BTEC.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.