Chem: A/A*
Physics: A/A*
Eng Lang: A/A*
RS: A
Eng Lit: B/C
Spanish: B/C
Art: C
History: A/B

I finished my GCSEs this year but I'm just soooooo nervous about them atm...
Your chance of being accepted onto the course will be narrow, but it is possible. Don't worry too much about your GCSEs now, you can only wait for Results Day to come. Focus on your A Levels instead. If you know you've underperformed in your GCSE exams, then hopefully you'll try harder in college. Also, be sure to get plenty of relevant work experience, especially in the healthcare sector. For example, volunteering in a care home, being a hospital assistant - these are all highly valued by course leaders.

Best of luck! :smile:
Reply 2
They'll be fine. Especially if you do achieve the A*s in the subjects you've predicted. But just wait until you get your results before you start worrying about that :smile:
Reply 3
Yes! GCSE are actually very small part of the application process. To do medicine you need to have everything strong so you might have 11 A* in your GCSEs but poor BMAT/UKCAT/PS/A level grades would mean that you are at disadvantage of getting the offer and remember GCSEs are not much actually looked even at top universities.Your grades are good just make sure you are consistent which means everything else is also strong.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending