The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Beyonce is back!
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Beyonce is back!
Hey! :biggrin: I wasn't so busy after all today coz I woke up late :mmm: Where's Aysha? :redface:
Original post by hamza772000
Hey! :biggrin: I wasn't so busy after all today coz I woke up late :mmm: Where's Aysha? :redface:

Idk where aysha is, and i woke up 20minutes ago:colone:

Do you actually have anything to do all day, you seem to be on here recently from dawn until dusk. :biggrin:
Beyonce is back!

Original post by SophFlorence
Hi-
*chucks tea down sink as hates tea*

Thanks anyway for the nice gesture!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, a coffee lover?

:frown:
Original post by SoggyCabbages
Do you actually have anything to do all day, you seem to be on here recently from dawn until dusk. :biggrin:
So you keep an eye on me...........:colone: Hmmmm...........Yh I do :tongue: Well, I have to do self teach Unit 2 and 3 Physics so I'm on my computer coz I need to get the information, print papers etc. and I really need to do these 2 units or else I won't be able to do A level Physics :redface: Thanks for asking, Harry. :mmm:
Original post by SoggyCabbages

:redface: Hamza? Where is your social life? :slap:
:redface: Hamza? Where is your social life? :slap:
It died. lol, jk, I told you, I was meant to get up early but I f****ed everything up.......
:kungfu:

No!

Spoiler

sadas