The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincessBO$$
You sure :colone: and dont forget the N word she said that more times than i ever blinked in my life.
Yes, you can trust me with my calculations : I basically divided the diameter of both her tits and ass cheeks combined, with the amount of air resistance there was when she was twerking in that 'ANACONDA' music video, furthermore, I multiplied it by the amount of times she has been rejected by Eminem to be in one of his songs, giving the answer "87.5686345%" :wink:
Never had that feeling. :cool:

Spoiler

Original post by Grimm Reaper
:hmmm:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hamza772000
Yes, you can trust me with my calculations : I basically divided the diameter of both her tits and ass cheeks combined, with the amount of air resistance there was when she was twerking in that 'ANACONDA' music video, furthermore, I multiplied it by the amount of times she has been rejected by Eminem to be in one of his songs, giving the answer "87.5686345%" :wink:

Man i thought you were pure and innocent. :redface: Guess you're not :colone:
Learnt from you :cool:
Original post by mediaya
Yh...... But u never kno, other people might av caught ur disease........ U speak to so many people :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not really.
Man i thought you were pure and innocent. :redface: Guess you're not :colone:
Learnt from you :cool:
Innocence cannot be applied when talking about a person........with erm.........anything but innocence. And this is Maths, so the vocabulary has to be used. No other way around it.

"The most professional are those who do not waste time and get straight to the point"-Hamza :cool:

I know your muslim lol

Spoiler

kh
Innocence cannot be applied when talking about a person........with erm.........anything but innocence. And this is Maths, so the vocabulary has to be used. No other way around it.

"The most professional are those who do not waste time and get straight to the point"-Hamza :cool:

Dude Wash your mouth with soap. It doesnt matter if nicki is er well nicki. You do not need to THINK OF MEASURING THE DISTANCE BETWEEN HER TITTS AND A$$. :eek:
Original post by Grimm Reaper
I know your muslim lol
what makes you think I'm muslim??

Don't mean to interfere, but definitely not your username.......:redface:
Dude Wash your mouth with soap. It doesnt matter if nicki is er well nicki. You do not need to THINK OF MEASURING THE DISTANCE BETWEEN HER TITTS AND A$$. :eek:
I didn't measure 'em personally, you see, I'm allergic to plastic on a human body.

And you do not need to use two dollar symbols in the word......well........gluteus maximus.
jg
Eminem pic posting spree inbound
Maybe I'll just write quotes of the top of my head
His palms are....well.....sweaty
I didn't measure 'em personally, you see, I'm allergic to plastic on a human body.

And you do not need to use two dollar symbols in the word......well........gluteus maximus.

So i cant wear this around you?
Thats sad:frown:
Knees weak, arms are heavy
So i cant wear this around you?
Thats sad:frown:
Well, that's not technically on your body, well it is, but I meant like a part of your body :h:

Latest