Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincessBO$$

I can read your mind and so can @hamza772000 :colone:
No! You're just creepy.
@PrincessBO$$ My last post was a joke :tongue: :smile:
hi
Original post by hamza772000
Well, do you want me to say ur wife?! :curious:

I don't acc dream of a wife EVERY night, I just think of her before I sleep :colondollar: and then whatever I dream of, I dream of, I don't control my dreams :tongue:

NOT IN THAT WAY! :facepalm2: I meant.......never mind what I meant but YOU HAVE MISINTERPRETED :tongue:

Hmm.....okay, btw pray for me :wink: :teehee:

NO!

'I don't acc dream of a wife EVERY night, I just think of her before I sleep':toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

I have not misinterpreted! :colonhash:

:colonhash:Why should i hamza? :tongue:
No! You're just creepy.

Ok den

@PrincessBO$$ My last post was a joke :tongue: :smile:

Wow i was so hurt by what you said i cried

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
hi

NO!

'I don't acc dream of a wife EVERY night, I just think of her before I sleep':toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

I have not misinterpreted! :colonhash:

:colonhash:Why should i hamza? :tongue:
lol, u misinterpreted again! :angry: Can' u f***ing use some common sense?!? Are u intellectually f***ed?!?!?!?!?! :angry: Didn't u read the line below! I don't control ma f***ing dreams, and sometimes I dream of a wife........:colondollar: You understand now?! :tongue:

Fine. Don't. idgaf. I'll pray for myself. :cool:
Ok den

Wow i was so hurt by what you said i cried

Spoiler

Yh, coz I don't want u to release ur inner b***h :mmm:
I just pressed random keys on the key board......:teehee:
lol, u misinterpreted again! :angry: Can' u f***ing use some common sense?!? Are u intellectually f***ed?!?!?!?!?! :angry: Didn't u read the line below! I don't control ma f***ing dreams, and sometimes I dream of a wife........:colondollar: You understand now?! :tongue:

Fine. Don't. idgaf. I'll pray for myself. :cool:

I just pressed random keys on the key board......:teehee:

huhuik

Because I can tell when someone's not feeling good, it's not hard for me to detect because I know I act similarly when I'm not feeling good, and that's a lot so....tell meh now, what's up? :smile:

Aw Hamza :lovehug:
I read somone's story last night n i dunno why it touched my heart :cry2: i couldnt sleep last night, i slept at like 4:30 n then i suddenly woke up very early in tears, screaming n all all sweaty n i cant remember what it was, its just petrifying me :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Image flopped hahaha
But when i quoted it, it worked cause i'm amazing :h:

Original post by mediaya
I read somone's story last night n i dunno why it touched my heart :cry2: i couldnt sleep last night, i slept at like 4:30 n then i suddenly woke up very early in tears, screaming n all all sweaty n i cant remember what it was, its just petrifying me :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I did too! @Grimm Reaper's, right? If it's true then it's really sad, yeah :frown:
h56
Original post by mediaya

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who's stories did you read :redface: Are you ok now? Maybe you should nap. cause you didnt sleep well last night. :redface: If you ever feel scared read ayat al kursi :smile: and give yourself a hug, i know this sounds incredibly sad but it does work :smile: If you need anything ask me :biggrin:
Yeah, I did too! @Grimm Reaper's, right? If it's true then it's really sad, yeah :frown:

Hamza! Why did u tag him :frown:
Yep his story i dont even know if he's jk or not but by the way he wrote it...... :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile