The Student Room Group

My GF weighs more than me!!!. Her belly is starting to stick out

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jessyjellytot14
Tell Freelee The Banana Girl to get in contact with your girlfriend or vice versa... or even just watch her videos.

Rawtill4 only works for people who are burning 1000s of calories a day. That's why she can eat as much as she does and not gain weight. Yes many people have lost weight on Rawtill4 but there are thousands more who gained so much more weight from not doing Rawtill4 properly i.e. cycling hours everyday.
Going vegan would help her, but not Rawtill4 imo.
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
No such thing as too much booty. :lol:

its not even big lol just squishy

Original post by Gora The Xplorer
You're a real cheeky one

literally!
Original post by shawtyb

literally!

Oh my shawtyb, you have a real spring to your step today :teehee:
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
Oh my shawtyb, you have a real spring to your step today :teehee:

always :wink:
id hate to be springless!! i dont wana be floppy
Reply 64
LMAO! Ok, just to get this straight, in terms of health your girlfriend isn't actually fat or overweight as her belly is simply just "starting to stick out", therefore there is no danger in the girl enjoying her food: I say there is nothing wrong with ordering a whole chicken in Nandos once in a while...they are really good. However, if you're asking because you're worried this will be a long-term thing then start off by gently letting her know you're worried and following some of the suggestions already made, for example, telling her about the unhealthy implications that may result, going to the gym with her, encouraging her to take small steps like drinking water, etc. On the other hand, if this query is because you are worried about the implications appearance wise, then that's your problem, not hers, keep your opinions to yourself and let her eat.
:toofunny:
Reply 66
[video="youtube;Go2qTo2pYvY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go2qTo2pYvY[/video]

Required listening for this thread.
Do yourself a favour and ditch her. Do you want to spend your life with an undisciplined fatty for the rest of your life? I can not imagine anything worse.

The only scenario in which she could redeem herself is if she starts losing weight, pronto. Starting now, not tomorrow or in a week or a year. Otherwise get out of there and find a slim woman.

Side note: if you are fat yourself, then disregard everything I said. Fatties stick with fatties.
[video="youtube;AfSiRFgxa-c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfSiRFgxa-c[/video]
Reply 69
Original post by 0to100
Nah sometimes when the relationship is so good ppl let themselves go

That's why I said it "might be" stress :biggrin:
However showing concern can make a person realise they are letting themselves go, so it could help in that situation too.
Original post by Unsolved_Mistry
Say nothing, do nothing or its your fault

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Why do you need to tell everyone what phone you have? Does it make you posts more credible?
Original post by Anonymous
How do i motivate her to lose weight?. All i ever see her doing is eating burgers with ketchup dripping all over her face. Her belly jiggles like crazy when she walks.Yesterday she ordered a whole chicken in Nandos. Who does that?, my last GF used to order one quarter. I never see her eating anything healthy or drinking water.

Lucky you
Original post by shawtyb
it jiggles alot actually. depends on the position i guess

I run up stairs like a cat and I'm 21
Original post by Dieselblue
I run up stairs like a cat and I'm 21

Try 4 stairs in one stride. That's more impressive for a 5"7' tall 17 year old
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
No such thing as too much booty. :lol:

Especially in yoga pants 😚

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by -Miracle