The Student Room Group

anyone from around oxfordshire want to join a new youtube channel ?

i hope this is allow here as i am not selling anything just trying to meet people like myself

im from oxford oxfordshire im looking to start a new successful youtube channel and have some good ideas to plot

i am looking for a small team of people i can put together who can film and help with the pranks & social experiments etc and who can come up with some good original ideas to create our channel

im looking for a team of 2/3 to start

what alot of people dont know is you can make alot of money on youtube if you’re willing to put a little time into it and make some good videos as you get paid for videos watched if they get enough views and many people on there have made a serious amount of money

its not based on luck its based on good content and being a little original in what your making

there is no money in this at the moment and we are not going to be a overnight success but then again some people have

im hoping to meet likeminded people like me who have abit of spare time on their hands where we could all meet up maybe twice a month and do a day of filming for our channel

you will not get paid for this but if we could make this successful we could start to make some good money as a team, but do not expect to be rich overnight even the biggest youtubers didnt make it big overnight so this will be a team project

so it will take time but if we are a team and have good ideas i believe we could make this happen but im in this for the passion not for the money i want to make people smile with videos and anything after is a bonus

im looking for people from 18 to 40 must have a big sense of humour and know how to have lots of laughs along the way as its important we all get along good

all im after is a good team of people who are fun outgoing up for a good laugh and love to make videos and who are committed in making a successful channel

go on youtube and put JUSTIN BIEBER SORRY In Public watch that clip from 1:40 sec onwards and it will give you some idea of the humor and fun how i want this to be please get in touch if you are interested

cheers
(edited 7 years ago)
That means we have to go outside so... no.
Reply 2
Original post by Marshall Taylor
That means we have to go outside so... no.

yes outside we go
Original post by ukhere01
yes outside we go

18-40 is like military age or something silly, most of us are below 18 on TSR..
Reply 4
18-40 is like military age or something silly, most of us are below 18 on TSR..

maybe but i want to appeal to everyone we can have old or young in the group as long as we all get on if you look on youtube at trollstation they have young and old in their team and i think their is about 8 of them in total and they are very funny in what they do although they do some crazy pranks
maybe but i want to appeal to everyone we can have old or young in the group as long as we all get on if you look on youtube at trollstation they have young and old in their team and i think their is about 8 of them in total and they are very funny in what they do although they do some crazy pranks

Fair enough, good luck on your search! P.s I have a friend who may be interested, but he's volunteering in Thailand for 2 weeks so I can't contact him
Reply 6
Fair enough, good luck on your search! P.s I have a friend who may be interested, but he's volunteering in Thailand for 2 weeks so I can't contact him

thanks buddy if you hear of anyone let me know cheers
Reply 7
anyone ?
i hope this is allow here as i am not selling anything just trying to meet people like myself

im from oxford oxfordshire im looking to start a new successful youtube channel and have some good ideas to plot

i am looking for a small team of people i can put together who can film and help with the pranks & social experiments etc and who can come up with some good original ideas to create our channel

im looking for a team of 2/3 to start

what alot of people dont know is you can make alot of money on youtube if you’re willing to put a little time into it and make some good videos as you get paid for videos watched if they get enough views and many people on there have made a serious amount of money

its not based on luck its based on good content and being a little original in what your making

there is no money in this at the moment and we are not going to be a overnight success but then again some people have

im hoping to meet likeminded people like me who have abit of spare time on their hands where we could all meet up maybe twice a month and do a day of filming for our channel

you will not get paid for this but if we could make this successful we could start to make some good money as a team, but do not expect to be rich overnight even the biggest youtubers didnt make it big overnight so this will be a team project

so it will take time but if we are a team and have good ideas i believe we could make this happen but im in this for the passion not for the money i want to make people smile with videos and anything after is a bonus

im looking for people from 18 to 40 must have a big sense of humour and know how to have lots of laughs along the way as its important we all get along good

all im after is a good team of people who are fun outgoing up for a good laugh and love to make videos and who are committed in making a successful channel

go on youtube and put JUSTIN BIEBER SORRY In Public watch that clip from 1:40 sec onwards and it will give you some idea of the humor and fun how i want this to be please get in touch if you are interested

cheers

Oh god, we don't need more wannabes doing stupid stuff to get views on YouTube...Just stop man, pranks are really over-saturated and they're just a crap avenue.
Reply 9
thank you for your opinion but i didnt ask for it and its one of many things i will be doin

cheers
thank you for your opinion but i didnt ask for it and its one of many things i will be doin

cheers

It's not my opinion; it's the honest truth mate. I hate these stupid little kids running around and doing "pranks" (which are usually way beyond the point of pranking someone) thinking that they're funny and whatnot because they sprayed water on someone or stuff like that, trying to become the next Sam Pepper. This, alongside reaction channels, are cancer, for real. :/
You do realise Trollstation, who you apparently idolise, are almost all in prison (and thus their channel is dead) because they did stupid crap like pretending to steal from an art gallery? I mean, yeah, the pranks were real (in contrast to a lot of the fakers), but if anything that makes it even worse.

Get a grip pal, honestly. Just stop.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok envisage the scene.. Saturday afternoon, warm, the football is starting to get under way. We dress as three bearded religious looking men and go into the British slobs lair (The public house)

Everytime Geoff Stelling announces there has been a goal somewhere, we stand up on the table and scream "GOLL GOLLL ISISSSS GOL ALLAHUU ACKBAR"

Then we say brrooo brrrroooo its a prank its a prank brrrrooooo

Lemme know what you think

Pete,19 - Worcester
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Ok envisage the scene.. Saturday afternoon, warm, the football is starting to get under way. We dress as three bearded religious looking men and go into the British slobs lair (The public house)

Everytime Geoff Stelling announces there has been a goal somewhere, we stand up on the table and scream "GOLL GOLLL ISISSSS GOL ALLAHUU ACKBAR"

Then we say brrooo brrrroooo its a prank its a prank brrrrooooo

Lemme know what you think

Pete,19 - Worcester

Exactly why prank channels are cancer...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest