Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Lost my sense of smell-cleaning with bleach

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

(Original post by hezzlington)
    Well you said it was just a quick mop :dontknow:
    stop going like :dontknow: you're so cringe. You're still antagonising because you won't leave it alone, don't be passive aggressive

anyway I said I thought it would be a quick mop since I used heavy duty cleaner. It in fact was a quick mop. Hence the choice of heavy duty cleaner. Any other simple things you want to try and drag out?

I think the more pressing situation here is why didn't I use a face mask, not my choice of cleaner

Phone your GP, and let yourself be redirected to the out-of-hours phone service.

How much bleach were you using to do that? I haven't heard of bleach causing this before.

Jeez how much or how long were you around the bleach for, in order for you to lose your sense of smell... that's not a common thing to happen.

I reckon OP is a bleach addict, maybe that's why he always seems to be fuming

(Original post by 0to100)
    Know any remedies, how long it'll take to heal if it does...?

^see that there? That's a question. If you don't have the answer obviously don't bother posting, unless you're trying to antagonise me which I obviously will respond to.
    Who NOSE

see what i did there?
Updated: July 21, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.