The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Lupton residences 2016/2017

Hey! I made this thread so we can introduce ourselves before actually meeting in Lupton. My room number is A1.13, I am in block A. Call me Theo. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey Theo! This is Christine. I'm in Lupton too but in Block C
(edited 7 years ago)
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Hello Theo and Christine! This is Zeno. I'm in Lupton Block C.

Lupton is my first choice. Excited to see you guys around!
Reply 3
Original post by xenozeno
Hello Theo and Christine! This is Zeno. I'm in Lupton Block C.

Lupton is my first choice. Excited to see you guys around!

Hi Zeno,
That's great you got your first choice. Lupton, however, wasn't my first choice due to the distance from campus. But I'm sure I'll get used to it!
Reply 4
It's really nice to meet you both! I will be studying Computer Science, what about you?
Reply 5
Original post by ctm1996
Hi Zeno,
That's great you got your first choice. Lupton, however, wasn't my first choice due to the distance from campus. But I'm sure I'll get used to it!

Sorry to hear that. I'm a little worried about the distance as well but I've heard that many buses go through Headingley into the City centre. But I'm not from the UK so i'm not too sure how the buses are like.

I chose Lupton due to the cost and the access to amenities. And it looks like a really cozy place to stay in. Going to Leeds is going to be my first time stepping into the UK. Lots to learn.

Original post by Tstanev97
It's really nice to meet you both! I will be studying Computer Science, what about you?

Nice to meet you too! Waiting on the other Lupton people to come join us here. I'm doing Music, Multimedia and Electronics (MME)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by xenozeno
Sorry to hear that. I'm a little worried about the distance as well but I've heard that many buses go through Headingley into the City centre. But I'm not from the UK so i'm not too sure how the buses are like.

I chose Lupton due to the cost and the access to amenities. And it looks like a really cozy place to stay in. Going to Leeds is going to be my first time stepping into the UK. Lots to learn.

Nice to meet you too! Waiting on the other Lupton people to come join us here. I'm doing Music, Multimedia and Electronics (MME)

I have never been to the UK either. Guess there is first time for everything. Where are you from?
Reply 7
I am in Block H. Anyone else?
Me too! H3.24. You?
Reply 9
Original post by beckieluford
Me too! H3.24. You?

I'm on the same floor but different flat. I know someone in your flat though. I've made a facebook group for Block H, I'll PM you :smile:
Thank you so much! Would really appreciate a message. My name is the same on here as it is on Facebook, thanks!
Hi I'm Marta. I will be in A2.21 😊
Reply 12
I'm another future Lupton resident! I'm in Block B! Excited to meet everyone! :smile:
Reply 13
I went to lupton last year, don't worry about the distance. It takes 25 minutes to walk to uni or a quid bus which you can do in 7 minutes. Its by far one of the best accommodations because it's so relaxed and it's such a party one. I also found it attracted really fun, great normal people unlike some of the others. Guarentee you'll love it.
Original post by lajm766
I'm another future Lupton resident! I'm in Block B! Excited to meet everyone! :smile:

Hi, I'm also in Block B :smile: what room are you in?
Im in Block J, excited to see it ive never been!!
Hey! I'm in block E (E2.15 I think?), anyone else?
Hey! Im in Block O! Didn't apply for this residence but its what you make it I guess, still excited to be moving to Leeds
There's a Lupton chat on Facebook you can pm me if you wanna join
I'm in Block K :biggrin: K1.32

Quick Reply