The Student Room Group

my girlfriend is bisexual help?

my 27 year old girlfriend is bixsexual she told me, please help me this changes everything

Scroll to see replies

What exactly changes and how?
Reply 2
How does it change everything? If she's loyal to you, why should it matter?
Reply 3
Original post by james forrester
my 27 year old girlfriend is bixsexual she told me, please help me this changes everything

What does it change lol? She's still into you, right?
i always thought this was a good thing
Reply 5
... 3-way potential?
if you are in love with each other there is no problem.
Reply 7
Why does it change a thing? It wouldn't bother you if you never knew.
This is good. You should request a threesome with another girl.
Reply 9
Original post by Unown Uzer
This is good. You should request a threesome with another girl.

Please don't, it might make her feel you don't take her sexual orientation seriously. Perhaps at a later date talk about opening up your relationship, but it's not a good immediate reaction. I think the OP is a bit shocked and needs to come to terms with it, so should be focusing on understanding how their gf being bi doesn't change things. After that (if they manage that...) they should probably show their gf they're accepting of her sexual orientation. THEN ask about a threesome.
1. Her being bi doesn't necessarily change anything. Some bi people do want open/poly relationships but this is not all bi people. If your girlfriend hasn't mentioned that yet then don't presume anything.

2. Bi women don't necessarily want threesomes. So unless she brings it up, don't ask BECAUSE she's bi.
Reply 11
Original post by SmallTownGirl
1. Her being bi doesn't necessarily change anything. Some bi people do want open/poly relationships but this is not all bi people. If your girlfriend hasn't mentioned that yet then don't presume anything.

2. Bi women don't necessarily want threesomes. So unless she brings it up, don't ask BECAUSE she's bi.

I wouldn't say the OP can't bring it up at all, since there's no reason why they can't ask to find out how they're gf feels about it- starting conversations isn't wrong. But they should definitely be prepared for their gf to say no, since as you said being bi and wanting monogamy are not mutually exclusive.
No it doesn't. It means she's capable of being attracted to women as well as men, not that you're going to come home one day and find her in bed with a pretty blonde.

Get a hold of yourself, man.
Either this is a troll or OP is beyond childish. I reckon the former since his gf is 27.

What difference does this make if she wants to be with you, none at all.
Where's the issue?
She's with you. Chill out. This changes nothing at all. Try being supportive of her and you'll realise that.

So she needs help becuase you don't like her sexual orientation ?

Either learn to deal with it , given that relationships are about compromise.

Or you leave her and let someone else date her instead.
and?

I have a sneaky belief that most women are bisexual to some degree.
Honestly, if this was me and my boyfriend I'd be really pissed. If my being bi 'changed everything' for him, then I'd probably be outta there. I'll never understand why some people are so insistent that being bi = greedy, or a cheat. If she's with you, she's with you. You're straight, you like girls. That doesn't mean you like every girl and that you're a cheat or whatever. She likes girls and guys. It doesn't mean she likes all girls and all guys. She's with you. She likes you. She probably isn't looking for anything else, and if she is it isn't because of her sexuality. Her being bi doesn't change a thing.

Quick Reply

Latest