The Student Room Group

my girlfriend is bisexual help?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I don't understand the problem

Posted from TSR Mobile
You were happy before (and I'm sure she knew she was bisexual before) so it should be the same after. People don't take us bisexual people seriously. I would find it VERY disrespectful if may bf asked for a threesome
If this is concerning her fidelity, then you need to remember bisexual =/= polyamorous. A bisexual woman can be perfectly happy with a man and not need to have sex with a woman. If she is still sexually attracted to you there is literally no problem
Original post by Darelz
I wouldn't say the OP can't bring it up at all, since there's no reason why they can't ask to find out how they're gf feels about it- starting conversations isn't wrong. But they should definitely be prepared for their gf to say no, since as you said being bi and wanting monogamy are not mutually exclusive.

If OP wasn't thinking about asking before then that shouldn't change now. And it shouldn't be 'since you're bi...'
FFM threesome :top:
Lol. All these people taking OP seriously
If my girlfriend told me that she was a bisexual, that would strengthen my respect for her and our relationship because she feels that she can trust me. Coming as Bi isn't something do you lightly.
Evidently the truth is that the OP GF kissed another girl before hand and said "Haha, I'm not into girls. It was just for fun."

Nah I'm just messing around.
I dated a bi girl. Pretty normal relationship to be fair, with the added bonus that you can both comment on how that girl across the street is hot. Major change from having your head bitten off for simply looking in their direction. :tongue:
Reply 29
See it as an opportunity to have a threesome

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending