Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NEED ADVICE. Feel rejected by many people. Best way to move forward from now

Announcements Posted on
Why bother with a post grad course - waste of time? 17-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    Recently, I had a lot of cousins and family from abroad and they all stayed at my house.

    Thing is, the first few days were good - but as they were reaching near the end of their holiday - I started to become very moody and snappy. I stepped a line and had a go at a lot of people and I would say 80% of the things were completely true. The other 20% I must admit must be bad and uncalled for.

    Now, they all do not want to speak to me but one person literally forgave me and said that he understood my pain and what not.

    I used to be a shy introvert and I wanted to just become outgoing and what not. Somewhat backfired and I too want to go back to my life as it was 3 weeks ago - a nice and quiet life.

    It hurts real bad when you also have a cousins from the States who does not really formally say hello and goodbye when they see you. By the way, I did nothing wrong to them as I didn't have the chance to spend some time with them.

    I have come to realise that most of my extended family are just sad jerks and that I am not being seen as a nice guy or being misinterpreted. I am just sick and tired of people giving me BS when they themselves don't care.
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 21, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you want to know what your pet is thinking about you?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.