The Student Room Group
Reply 1
These women are very hot IMO. Roman noses can be very hot on a woman. Gisele Bundchen for me also. They are like lionesses! Very strong, very sexy.
Reply 2
I don't want to say this is the truth but a majority of guys like cute button noses because they are sexy. I personally don't like hooked or Roman noses on a girl I find it in unattractive but it rlly depends on the girl. On a guy I heard it's not bad too have one. Don't worry either have the confidence to build it or get plastic surgery. It's not a big deal if you get plastic s all women and girls get it. Men don't rlly care if u get one as long as it's not major things like Gwen stefani. Btw the girl on the bottom is kinda attractive it was just the first pic that it seemed too crooked maybe the lighting. Pics I heard usually make noses appear bigger than they are. And ye cute button noses are a turn on. Tell your friend btw and she can decide.
(edited 4 years ago)
i think the first one is hot. she is wearing a thick lambswool coat inside a car with closed windows.
Reply 4
Original post by the bear
i think the first one is hot. she is wearing a thick lambswool coat inside a car with closed windows.

the second one is hot also imo. these days though age has taken it's toll [that picture in the OP is an old one]
Reply 5
Original post by the bear

It's not about what you wear. It's about how attractive the face or the body is. Sure clothes makes people look cuter but it only works if the person themselves are attractive enough to wear them. It simply just enhances
Reply 6
they're alright, only a problem if you make it a problem
Original post by Matia_G
It's not about what you wear. It's about how attractive the face or the body is. Sure clothes makes people look cuter but it only works if the person themselves are attractive enough to wear them. It simply just enhances

The joke clearly went right over your head there... :tongue:
Reply 8
Original post by MidgetFever
The joke clearly went right over your head there... :tongue:

Lol okay. What was the joke? Sorry for askin
Reply 9
Original post by Toscana
they're alright, only a problem if you make it a problem

Where r u getting your info from? No it's not only a prob if u make it a problem. Doesn't rely on confidence. It's what the fact is. Is it? Or is it not? Does it depend on the face?
Original post by Matia_G
Where r u getting your info from? No it's not only a prob if u make it a problem. Doesn't rely on confidence. It's what the fact is. Is it? Or is it not? Does it depend on the face?

what are you even on about 🤨
Original post by Matia_G
Lol okay. What was the joke? Sorry for askin

Give it another think. I'm sure it'll clock eventually.
Reply 12
Original post by Toscana
what are you even on about 🤨

Let's say you saw a pic of a girl with a Roman nose. Are you attracted or not?
Reply 13
Original post by MidgetFever
Give it another think. I'm sure it'll clock eventually.

Btw I got what he said but why would he say the pic is hot then say the joke?
Long as she can breathe with it! It’s all calm
Reply 15
Not really
Reply 16
Original post by gjd800
Not really

how would you rate them?
Reply 17
Original post by ANM775
how would you rate them?

I don't go in for this numbers stuff

But they'd not get a second glance from me if I saw them in the boozer. Well, aside from to note how out of place they were :laugh:
Reply 18
(it was a joke) the fact that she would be actually hot because shes wearing thick clothes and in a closed car loool

Latest

Trending

Trending