The Student Room Group

Is G-A-Y night club in Manchester for lesbians too, or is it mainly for gay men?

All of the pictures appear to feature mostly men, rather than women too. Is the club also frequented by many lesbians or is the main target audience gay men?
Reply 1
Thanks in advance
GAY is a mixture of gay, straight and lesbians. Mainly gay men though! There`s a lesbian club round the corner though, Vanilla, and it`s awesome!
Reply 3
Original post by Petro_99
GAY is a mixture of gay, straight and lesbians. Mainly gay men though! There`s a lesbian club round the corner though, Vanilla, and it`s awesome!

Thanks for responding! Will I feel out of place there at all as a lesbian do you reckon? Vanilla sounds good, what kind of atmosphere does it have?
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks for responding! Will I feel out of place there at all as a lesbian do you reckon? Vanilla sounds good, what kind of atmosphere does it have?

NOO not at all! It`s such a friendly club! I went through an experimental phase and loved vanilla, even have met women in GAY! It`s really cheesy pop music, the people are really friendly and just happy vibes! Love canal street! :-D
Reply 5
NOO not at all! It`s such a friendly club! I went through an experimental phase and loved vanilla, even have met women in GAY! It`s really cheesy pop music, the people are really friendly and just happy vibes! Love canal street! :-D

Aww thankyou for the advice. I'm just nervous that some men may be annoyed by my presence if it is mainly meant to cater to men. Are men also welcome in Vanilla? I'll be going out with a male friend.
Original post by Anonymous
Aww thankyou for the advice. I'm just nervous that some men may be annoyed by my presence if it is mainly meant to cater to men. Are men also welcome in Vanilla? I'll be going out with a male friend.

Honestly, Canal street no matter where you go is always awesome! And yeh, I always use to go with a male friend lol. And even GAY`s vibe is kind of all inclusive! You meet the loveliest people!

I`d also check out ChaCha boudoir, it`s a drag night at the end of the month every month!
Reply 7
Honestly, Canal street no matter where you go is always awesome! And yeh, I always use to go with a male friend lol. And even GAY`s vibe is kind of all inclusive! You meet the loveliest people!

I`d also check out ChaCha boudoir, it`s a drag night at the end of the month every month!

I will do, thanks again for your help! :smile:
im a very gay women and i do go often but dont get ur hopes up if ur looking to chat to some ladis and that but its great to go ther, just go and enjoy urself

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending