The Student Room Group

Will Muslim immigration stop after Brexit?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by orton6
How do you think all the muslims immigrated here? They get in via the EU from Romania / Greece. Don't reply to threads if you don't understand things :smile:. I swear the stupidity level of the leftwing nutjobs is higher than ever haha.

No, all the muslims most definitely did not immigrate here via EU. :facepalm: Leftwing? Lol! You can shove your silly labels. I'm neither 'left' nor 'right' wing.
Reply 41
Original post by Ciel.
No, all the muslims most definitely did not immigrate here via EU. .

How did they get here then if they didn't come in via Turkey / Greece? Please enlighten me.
Reply 42
Original post by orton6
How did they get here then if they didn't come in via Turkey / Greece? Please enlighten me.

Obviously, the main thing is that they have such high birth rates so most of them were actually born here. Some of them married a British person, and then immigrated (often bringing their siblings or whatever with them). Some are here illegally *shrugs*.
Original post by orton6
Once we leave the EU will Muslim immigration stop completely?

Edit: I can't believe the stupidity of some people. Do people not understand that muslims came in via the EU through Romania / Greece? The EU played the main part in the amount of muslims entering

It'll increase since the brexit camp have said they'll increase negotiations and trade aswell as HSMP programs with the common wealth = more muslims as well as those of black background.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by orton6
"Theresa May vows she will end free movement from EU"
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/688834/Theresa-May-stop-migrant-crisis-PM-vows-end-free-movement-EU

Please stop splurging out nonsense.

I'm glad that you've got such unwavering faith in politicians :smile:
Original post by orton6

Edit: I can't believe the stupidity of some people. Do people not understand that muslims came in via the EU through Romania / Greece? The EU played the main part in the amount of muslims entering

Can't tell if you're that stupid or it's just another piss take thread
Reply 46
Original post by Plagioclase
I'm glad that you've got such unwavering faith in politicians :smile:

I don't, but you said most people in government aren't interested in ending free movement, yet we have the Prime Minister literally saying that she vows to end free movement.
you can't be this dumb?
Original post by orton6
I don't, but you said most people in government aren't interested in ending free movement, yet we have the Prime Minister literally saying that she vows to end free movement.

Yes, and my point which I think I made quite clearly is that the two are not contradictory. I don't think Theresa May has any particular interest in ending freedom of movement, regardless of what she says. She will do the minimum necessary to get the Brexiters to shut up and that's it.
No? if this is the reason why you voted to leave, you've been conned. well done
Reply 50
Original post by Bena0202
you can't be this dumb?

Calling someone dumb without saying anything else just makes yourself look dumb :smile:. What exactly did I say that is dumb?
Original post by orton6
Calling someone dumb without saying anything else just makes yourself look dumb :smile:. What exactly did I say that is dumb?

Your title and the stupid contents of your opening thread.
To Whom It May Concern...

If you want Muslims and immigrants to leave this country, then you will have to reimburse them for all the taxes, national insurance contributions and any other contributions made by them to the British economy. That's roughly £740,000 each, on average. And of course the airfare and moving costs to another global location, including a new property. And fines for racism and xenophobic hate. A total of about £1,500,000 per person, not counting the cab to the airport. Ready when you are mate.
Original post by orton6

No nothing will stop that other than a direct policy of not letting them in and even then they could lie

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
I don't know about Muslims and I don't care but I am fascinated by this issue of the number of immigrants that will still be coming here year after year after year after year after year while several million (because not all the 17 million leavers were bothered about numbers of immigrants) vote leavers will apparently simply be standing by and allowing it to happen without any further complaint.

It's not a question of what our utterly hopeless politicians want it's a question of whether about 6 or 7 million vote leave supporters are prepared to put up with it.

Perhaps they will. It's not easy to shift politicians you don't like (ironically enough given the sovereignty issue) after all. Perhaps they will accept that this country doesn't grow without many new immigrants each year. Perhaps the government will promise to spend much more on housing and the poor saps will believe them.

But personally I really hope that if 200,000 + people continue to come here year after year-which is a 60-70% chance from what I read- then for one thing Labour hardly ever gets elected until the leavers have largely died out.

Any party whose MPs are in favour of 200,000 + immigration should remain out of favour.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Golden Olden
To Whom It May Concern...

If you want Muslims and immigrants to leave this country, then you will have to reimburse them for all the taxes, national insurance contributions and any other contributions made by them to the British economy. That's roughly £740,000 each, on average. And of course the airfare and moving costs to another global location, including a new property. And fines for racism and xenophobic hate. A total of about £1,500,000 per person, not counting the cab to the airport. Ready when you are mate.

If that happened, everyone would convert to Islam. Sounds like a great deal. :lol:
Original post by orton6

"Muslims came from Greece and Romania" lol
Hey guess what guys, there are white muslims too. Islam is not a race! I can't believe you are posting this on the STUDENT room. You need to sue your school to be honest.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 57
Original post by orton6
"Theresa May vows she will end free movement from EU"
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/688834/Theresa-May-stop-migrant-crisis-PM-vows-end-free-movement-EU

Please stop splurging out nonsense.

You mean the same Theresa May who allowed more non EU immigrates than EU ones into the country even though she has sole control over non EU migration?
Reply 58
I'm not sure, but the refugee intake will pretty much stop, as it was the EU who was making us do that. So that's a good first step.
Original post by Saylo66
I'm not sure, but the refugee intake will pretty much stop, as it was the EU who was making us do that. So that's a good first step.

You really dont have a clue about refugees. Stop trying to spread your own lies and misinformation. The EU has nothing to do with refugees when it comes to the UK. They havent made us do anything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending