Who I Am: i'm 24. Never had a girlfriend or met up with a friend in 12 years. Got straight As throughout school and had to drop out of a maths degree halfway through. Currently on sick leave from a supported admin and cafe job but this won't last long and then i decide whether to go back. The place i work at is trying to streamline me into working in admin long term, it seems. i can only do my job because of crazy pills that make me overweight. Used to be good looking and would be again if i came off. s. Just moved out of parents' house to flat across town and see a social worker 3 times a week to help me do stuff- they are nice but i find it a bit degrading i suppose. Right now i have an electric piano, a guitar, a ps3, a ps4, a psvita and a collection of maths books to read and some puzzles like Rubiks cubes in the flat...thats all i have really. No one left in personal life who i can talk to who is nice. Obviously no one to hug and chat to when i feel rough.
1. What should i do in my flat out of my stuff? All i feel good for right now is videogames (completed uncharted 1,2,3 on ps4 recently and playing mad max). Assuming i can never go back to uni or make a living off a stuff i like, should i bother with my science and maths books? Piano?
2. Should i let them streamline me into being an admin worker on crazy pills? Would this help me find love etc?
3. How can i find people to meet up with and who can keeo me company in my flat? Just want a chat amd to open up.
4. In terms of exercise, all ive done in ages is walking. Dont run a car so walk a few miles a day. Should i just walk more for now. Do t feel i cam face swimmin or cycling or anything?
5. I get bad memories of the past amd get annoyed with certain people. Should i just distract myself with stuff like games?
6. I want a girlfriend who cares about me and i get on with and feel attracted to for long term. What is my best bet to find this? I dont expect alpha females to want me obviously and i think thatd be weird anyway for me to be with them. I just want someone nice. They dont have to be "stunning" to other people. Id say im a 5-6/10 with current weigbt problem amd could be a 7-8 just by fasting for a bit amd walking some weight off.
Life advice needed
|Why bother with a post grad? Are they even worth it? Have your say!||26-10-2016|