I will be going to uni this September 2016. I will be studying LLB law but I'm having a hard time deciding between Brunel or Surrey ? Stay in London or move basically.
My main aim is to studying an LLB with the opportunity of working abroad in America - both unis offer this. (With more or less support)
I know everything about Brunel. I just require more information about Surrey.
1. Are there shops and shopping centres around?
2. Does Surrey have a female basketball team ?
3. Does Surrey have a church near by and gospel choir?
4. The ratio of black people that attend Surrey ?
5. Is Surrey a racist area? (As I've heard)
6. Night life ? - good /bad
7. Do people tend to come out with amazing results
8. Accommodations are good or not?
9. Easy place to make friends or not ?
10. Comments on surreys ACS ?
Please help. If you studied at Surrey in the past, leave a small review concerning the university as a whole.
Thank you x
University of Surrey or Brunel University ?
|TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >>||17-10-2016|