The Student Room Group

Peaceful Muslims appreciation

Thought I might make a thread where we can appreciate our peaceful Muslim friends and neighbours. For example, my Muslim friend is very charitable and regularly volunteers for a charity. He is also a great person to play FIFA with.
Reply 1
Why do we need to appreciate them? They should be peaceful anyway. They aren't making threads appreciating Christians...
Reply 2
That's because of their person, not their religion.

There are always good and bad people in every aspect of life, so congratulate him for being a good person than a peaceful Muslim (which is condescending as f).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Such a stupid thread. We don't need to 'appreciate' them for being peaceful.
We don't need to thank or appreciate the Muslims who aren't terrorists, pedophiles, rapists, or murderers. Not doing any of those things is just the norm, or its supposed to be anyway.*
* *This is another case of "whataboutery."*
Original post by thunder_chunky
We don't need to thank or appreciate the Muslims who aren't terrorists, pedophiles, rapists, or murderers. Not doing any of those things is just the norm, or its supposed to be anyway.*
* *This is another case of "whataboutery."*

Lol why do keep putting apostrophes on your posts? It's triggering me
Original post by cashcash871
Lol why do keep putting apostrophes on your posts? It's triggering me

Asterisks. I don't put them in, TSR does. It's a bug which they're *apparently working on.
Original post by cashcash871
Thought I might make a thread where we can appreciate our peaceful Muslim friends and neighbours. For example, my Muslim friend is very charitable and regularly volunteers for a charity. He is also a great person to play FIFA with.

My neighbour is a peaceful muslim. He likes washing his car a lot and is friendly

My other muslim neighbours are peaceful aswell. They have never murdered, raped or bombed anybody (That i know). I am so thankful for this because its a real bonus for me !! So blessed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending