The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bluh2
Also in the same position! Are you guys first year students and did you apply to halls of residence or student housing?

First year here as well! I just want everything to be done and dusted tbh. :/
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 21
Original post by Ellie_k98
Great, hopefully all will be fine then! Yeah first year and halls of residence, how about you? :smile:

me too! hopefully i get one of the halls closer to UCL
I'm in the same position! sent them an email but haven't even had a welcome email or anything

I'm in the exact same position and it's stressing me out because I just want my accommodation sorted 😓
Original post by bluh2
me too! hopefully i get one of the halls closer to UCL

Just got my email, schafer house so pretty close :smile:
Just got my email, schafer house so pretty close :smile:

I got schafer house as well this morning!
Original post by Lamatata
I got schafer house as well this morning!

see you there!
Reply 26
Anyone know exactly how small a "small single" in john tovell is going to be?
First year still waiting on info about accomodation here :/ is that the case with a lot of people?
Hi!

UCL SoP Masters student. Interested in flat sharing or twin room.
I haven't heard anything about accomodation and I'm kind of freaking out:frown:(((( has anyone else not heard? For proximity yet still a good social life, where do people reckon is the best place?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
also, when exactly is move-in day? I think freshers starts on the 25th so does that mean we move in on the 24th??
Anyone in Ian Baker house?
Does anyone know what date we're supposed to move in? The contract start date is 24/9/16 so does that mean we move in on the 24th?
Original post by BB8
Anyone know exactly how small a "small single" in john tovell is going to be?

I've got John tovell house too! The rooms don't look too bad :smile:
Reply 34
Original post by jordanwu
Does anyone know what date we're supposed to move in? The contract start date is 24/9/16 so does that mean we move in on the 24th?

Yup, you start paying from the start of the contract date so you should move-in on that day :smile:
Hi all, I've been offered a single ensuite at James lighthill house (£205 per week). I was wondering if anyone who got Ian baker house or prankerd house wanted to swap?
Original post by aGingerOne
Any advice on how a poor person like myself with £0 to my name is supposed to pay a £500 deposit? As far as I'm aware, I don't have access to my student loan until the start of term?

Hmm tricky - think most people have to borrow it off parents if they haven't got any savings themselves. The problem with the loan is that it really doesn't cover the costs of being at Uni and people usually have to get some funds from elsewhere (parents / jobs etc etc )
Reply 37
I'm trying to pay the accommodation fees on 'epay', as advised by the emails from UoL accommodation, but it is not working and displays "The details supplied could not be validated. Please check your Student ID, Date of Birth are correct."

anyone else with this problem??
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by aubergine7
I haven't heard anything about accomodation and I'm kind of freaking out:frown:(((( has anyone else not heard? For proximity yet still a good social life, where do people reckon is the best place?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't heard back either!! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Yup, me neither.

Latest

Trending

Trending