The Student Room Group

Would you rather be given £2000 or bring someone back to life for one day?

This can be a relative, celebrity or historical figure.

Scroll to see replies

Personally i would choose the money, because i know that if i chose a relative and told them about the £2,000 they would moan at me and told me that I should of taken the money lol x
Reply 2
take the money.
Reply 3
Bring back Hitler and then put him in stocks so I can send out an advertisement where people can throw a wet sponge at him for £2 a sponge.

Might earn that £2000 in a jiffy with this plan.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Money
Reply 5
I'd bring back my cat and dog that died last year. I never got to say goodbye to them before they got put to sleep and I'd want to have a proper goodbye with them this time and remind them just how much they meant to me. I think it would help give me closure if I were with them at the end too.
Ooh I would certainly bring somebody back to life for one day, maybe a Mayan or someone who could help advance our technology in 24 hours
Reply 7
You make so many threads.

I'd take the money on this one.
What's with people on this website and choosing money?! Can you imagine what we'd achieve if we brought Albert Einstein back to life for a while?
Original post by tianshan
This can be a relative, celebrity or historical figure.

I'd like to bring Spartan King Leonidas back from the dead. He would be an awesome bodyguard! :u:
I'd choose to bring him back for the day.
Original post by ColossalAtom

Who is this?
Original post by ColossalAtom

Yes. Ask him how he really died.
Reply 13
Original post by Mvine001
Who is this?

The legendary Alan Turing. His great-niece came to visit our school because one of our Houses was named after this guy.
Original post by tianshan
The legendary Alan Turing. His great-niece came to visit our school because one of our Houses was named after this guy.

Sorry. Not ringing any bells
Original post by tanyapotter
What's with people on this website and choosing money?! Can you imagine what we'd achieve if we brought Albert Einstein back to life for a while?

and learn what from him?:s-smilie: what is he going to accomplish in one day, it'd probably take him months to get used to the advanced technology.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
and learn what from him?:s-smilie: what is he going to accomplish in one day, it'd probably take him months to get used to the advanced technology.

Not necessarily.
Reply 17
2k is such a pathetically small amount of money compared to RAISING THE DEAD.

If it was a serious sum (like 100k) then I'd take the money tbh.
Original post by Mvine001
Sorry. Not ringing any bells

He's the father of computer science. Look him up! A remarkable man. Helped us win WWII.
I wonder what he would think of today's technologies.

Quick Reply

Latest