The Student Room Group

Student loans company counter fraud services

I have received a letter this week stating that they are investigating our child care grant entitlement entitlement. They have asked for a whole host of evidence for the last 2 years. Iv always completed what needs doing with the exception of one form which never arrived but I'm currently completing and getting our child care provider to complete their section.

Should I be worried?
Want happend with their decision .
Hi Petal Rose

Don't worry, we carry out audit checks which can include requiring you to send evidence or the childcare provider to complete forms. We may have been missing a piece of evidence.

Thanks
Reply 3
Just a quick question I am currently being investigated by the counter fraud department the accessor has looked over my case and revered it over to a second accessor should I be worries they said its routine
Original post by Kellyrose
Just a quick question I am currently being investigated by the counter fraud department the accessor has looked over my case and revered it over to a second accessor should I be worries they said its routine

Hi, this is normal that we may be checking things out. We will update you once it has been completed.

Thanks
Reply 5
Hi everyone can someone help me I have been investigating by student loan company counter fraud service about my childcare the amount on the CCG2 form was less than the amount on CC1 form my student finance has been blocks the counter fraud as for evidence of council tax for 4 year and bank statement and tenancy agreement The problem I have now is that the councilt ax is in my partner name we are not married but will live together please i need an advice on how to go about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending