The Student Room Group

What to buy my boyfriend for our one year anniversary?

So our one year anniversary is soon and I'm wondering what to get him. I've already given him a shirt, photo album, wallet and other stuff for birthdays and Christmases and I want something out of the ordinary. I was thinking about adding photos to our photo album for him, getting him this desktop r2d2 Hoover he's dying for 😋 and maybe a photo of us with an engraved frame but I feel like that's a bit boring and I want something that'll really move him. Any ideas (links would also be really helpful)? Thank you
Well someone who is hopeless romantic, " gifts " that are paid for aren't worth as much as if it was made by the person with special date or something.
At one year anniversary, I'd plan a secert plan for the day... like maybe breakfast in bed or when woken up make something thats his favorite... or something to try that you know he'll like (aka. ask but don't say your going to make just say... just wondering) go out for a day like a special date, dinner out and lunch just you two... having friends with would ruin it.

Original post by Aim.sav2
So our one year anniversary is soon and I'm wondering what to get him. I've already given him a shirt, photo album, wallet and other stuff for birthdays and Christmases and I want something out of the ordinary. I was thinking about adding photos to our photo album for him, getting him this desktop r2d2 Hoover he's dying for 😋 and maybe a photo of us with an engraved frame but I feel like that's a bit boring and I want something that'll really move him. Any ideas (links would also be really helpful)? Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending