The Student Room Group

Personal statement and Interview

Hi,
My name is Ruqayyah Boota. I am 16 years old. I am dedicated to study Child Nursing at the University of Leeds, starting in September 2017. I am currently studying BTEC Science and Health and Social Care at 6th form.
This summer I have taking the liberty of gaining work experience in different fields. I have already worked on a ward in Pinderfields Hospital, at Child's play private Nursery, at a local pharmacy, at a local Junior school, at North Kirklees Libraries and am also looking forward to working in a elderly care home next week.
I am also volunteering for YPAT (Young Peoples Activity team) . This involves caring for vulnerable young people with disabilities. I truly enjoy working with children and making a positive change in their lives.
I am also a Reach For Excellence student, hosted the University of Leeds.
i am currently editing my personal statement and would appreciate any advice for my application and interview.
Thank you for taking out the time to read this post and provide me with advice!
kind regards,
Ruqayyah Boota
Original post by Ruqayyah1999
Hi,
My name is Ruqayyah Boota. I am 16 years old. I am dedicated to study Child Nursing at the University of Leeds, starting in September 2017. I am currently studying BTEC Science and Health and Social Care at 6th form.
This summer I have taking the liberty of gaining work experience in different fields. I have already worked on a ward in Pinderfields Hospital, at Child's play private Nursery, at a local pharmacy, at a local Junior school, at North Kirklees Libraries and am also looking forward to working in a elderly care home next week.
I am also volunteering for YPAT (Young Peoples Activity team) . This involves caring for vulnerable young people with disabilities. I truly enjoy working with children and making a positive change in their lives.
I am also a Reach For Excellence student, hosted the University of Leeds.
i am currently editing my personal statement and would appreciate any advice for my application and interview.
Thank you for taking out the time to read this post and provide me with advice!
kind regards,
Ruqayyah Boota

If you haven't done so already, try and put this in the Study Help, PS Help section or the Universities and Course Help Section. You might get more of a response.

Good luck! :flutter:

Quick Reply

Latest