Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Someone help!

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    Please help. I been working since October but receiving care allowance and income support. After a couple of months I told income support department to stop my benefit so they did but never told care allowance department and now that's been stopped since 3 weeks. i've received a letter now through the post from the jocentre fraud and error services. I don't know what to say to them now, I need to attend an interview. At the time I didn't know that I need to tell care allowance department, I was told by my advisor that I can work and earn up to £400 a month!

    Tell them this & if any proof of communication you have show them it, text messages, phonecalls or emails.

    Posted from TSR Mobile

    (Original post by SMEGGGY;[url="tel:66551122")
    66551122[/url]]Tell them this & if any proof of communication you have show them it, text messages, phonecalls or emails.

    Posted from TSR Mobile
    But I don't have any proof of communication, texts or phone calls. I'm just nervous and probably overthinking
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 22, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you rather be able to
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.