The Student Room Group

Mass shooting in Munich

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Atlas Thugged
Then what relevance did it have?

are you genuinely thick? do i have to spell it out for you? it goes without saying that not everyone was a rapist or homophobic in prior to those years. the relevance of posting those facts was to point out the phenomenon of change in attitudes and culture takes place gradually. i know it must come as a shock to someone who thinks most Englishmen were enlightened liberals a few decades ago, but there you go :smile:

Apart from some obscure Croatian kingdom, none of them really banned slavery or they banned it they brought it back

Oh but they did; whether or not it was brought back is irrelevant, and highly disingenuous.
Original post by NotAboutLies
You guys realise that the shooter is a white male Neo-Nazi?

None of the major media (e.g. Die ZEIT or BBC) are reporting this.

In other events, Focus Online reports police sources said one gunman committed suicide. A Bavarian police spokesman stated at least six people got killed.

German newspaper BILD also reported Austrian police (Munich is very close to the border) and all available security forces from neighbouring states Baden-Württemberg and Hesse*are brought in. Not sure how smart that is considering it leaves less police in these states to respond to anything that could potentially happen there. Munich must be overflowing with police by now.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Sir Fox
None of the major media (e.g. Die ZEIT or BBC) are reporting this.

In other events, Focus Online reports police sources said one gunman committed suicide. A Bavarian police spokesman stated at least six people got killed.

German newspaper BILD also reported Austrian police (Munich is very close to the border) and all available security forces from neighbouring states Baden-Württemberg and Hesse*are brought in. Not sure how smart that is considering it leaves less police in these states to respond to anything that could potentially happen there. Munich must be overflowing with police by now.

Images of the shooter have already been released.

Speed up sir, go on Twitter
Original post by NotAboutLies
Images of the shooter have already been released.

Link? I don't use Twitter.
Original post by Foo.mp3
That with the police saying things like the quoted, authorities opting to educate the kuffar as to how to dress/behave around Muslim 'guests' (instead of dealing with sexual predators), Belgian authorities putting their entire capital city in lockdown for days after an attack, and Hollande declaring simply that "France must learn to live with terrorism" it is clear that we (European/Westerners) have no spine and are losing the largely (officially) unrecognised asymmetric war (domestic insurgency) that is being waged within our territories. When those charged with protecting the people are pretty much saying: 'hey, **** happens, try your best to keep a low profile and deal with it yourselves, good luck!', you know something's gone very wrong :erm:

What do you want them to say? "Join us, O civilians, in our manhunt. You untrained, terrified people are just what we need to stop these terrorists!"
Original post by Wilfred Little
Source. That sounds far too high.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

In Muslim countries they are sadly very common. It is Muslims who generally lose their lives in terror attacks.
Original post by Foo.mp3
That with the police saying things like the quoted, authorities opting to educate the kuffar as to how to dress/behave around Muslim 'guests' (instead of dealing with sexual predators), Belgian authorities putting their entire capital city in lockdown for days after an attack, and Hollande declaring simply that "France must learn to live with terrorism" it is clear that we (European/Westerners) have no spine and are losing the largely (officially) unrecognised asymmetric war (domestic insurgency) that is being waged within our territories. When those charged with protecting the people are pretty much saying: 'hey, **** happens, try your best to keep a low profile and deal with it yourselves, good luck!', you know something's gone very wrong :erm:

********. They are telling people in Munich this precise situation, with gunmen still at large in the city, to take care. You can trust my German on this.
Apparently the guy shouted "I'm German!" and "**** foreigners" before shooting. (according to a news website I just read)

I imagine he was fuelled with hatred by groups spreading their hateful ********. No different to how ISIS influence people with their hateful ****. Ultimately there's somebody mentally messed up enough to go out and actually do something like this that these people influence.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lord Samosa
Apparently the guy shouted "I'm German!" and "**** foreigners" before shooting.

Not entirely accurate. Please refer to this thread:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Munich22July/comments/4u4f0g/video_of_people_offending_the_shooter_screaming/

Some German guy has posted a transcript of the whole conversation.
Sounds like bull****. Why would you randomly shout i'm German?
Original post by NickLCFC
Not entirely accurate. Please refer to this thread:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Munich22July/comments/4u4f0g/video_of_people_offending_the_shooter_screaming/

Some German guy has posted a transcript of the whole conversation.

this makes no sense why anyone would shout out "I am german", surely if it was an islamist attack, you would yell out "I am muslim" instead?

get rekt
Reply 191
terro.jpg

Looks white. :dontknow:
Original post by Willdono
Sounds like bull****. Why would you randomly shout i'm German?

A bystander accused him of being a "****ing foreigner" in which he replied "I'm German", "I was born here".
Original post by Josb
terro.jpg

Looks white. :dontknow:

He looks like he's chewing on a leg
Hey - I am looking after this thread at the moment. I would have passed it on to a support team member that looks after this section but none seem to be available. If you haven't said anything rule-breaking, you most likely quoted something that was rule breaking and your post got put into review. Don't worry about it, it's just how the system works. If you've said nothing wrong, you've nothing to worry about!

I must remind people that there is no current confirmation of this attack being affiliated with Islam, nor is there any indication of such. Information is very limited. I would remind people that they should not be inciting xenophobic, racist or insensitive comments. Doing so will result in your post being removed.

Cheers

Original post by Sir Fox
x
Do people have an accurate figure of the casualties thus far? My heart hurts for this beautiful country so much
Original post by ivy.98
If this was really done by a Muslim, Europe will always be an easy target for them because its weak, instead of fighting back to extremists they walk around holding hands to show their 'togetherness' after every attacks, that will not help to stop this. When will Europe wake up

"wake up sheeple"

yeah, we're so weak we're bombing their strongholds and significant reducing their operations.

what else do you want to do? bomb brown ghettos?
Original post by tanyapotter
Do people have an accurate figure of the casualties thus far? My heart hurts for this beautiful country so much

According to latest press release from Police, the toll is at 6.
Original post by tanyapotter

Bist du Deutsche?
Reply 199
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
And this is one of the many events that could take place when you stupidly invite in a million people without background checks.

It's funny how you jump into conclusions very quickly. It's better to wait for more information than point fingers. How insensitive.

Sky's Sam Kiley says a video has emerged of one of the gunmen filmed from a rooftop in Munich. In it the gunman says: "I'm a German" and he grew up on benefits. And he talks about some kind of treatment. It's not clear if he is talking about medical treatment or treatment that he is claiming to be the victim of.

Witnesses said that the terrorist was a white man who shouted "I'm German!" and "**** immigrants!" as he shot innocent by bystanders

A Munich police spokesman says there is no indication of Islamist terror.

My heart goes out to the victims' families. These types of attacks are horrible and need to stop.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply