The Student Room Group

Mass shooting in Munich

Scroll to see replies

According to local news "Several deaths probably confirmed"
Original post by TelAviv
I'm aware of that.

I think people will be seeing the meme, unaware that its a meme, and report the meme as truth!

Russia Today did.
Sky news has said there is a report that more than one shooter was involved. Whether that is true I don't know.
All public transport in Munich is shut down

Police report more than one shooter
Original post by BasicMistake
Also Odeonsplatz and at some festival.

Multiple shootings?

Original post by Duncaaaaaan

I can't see **** to be honest.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Multiple shootings?

I can't see **** to be honest.

sorry I mean a tanned German.

Of all places to do a shooting, you choose the Mcdonalds.
All I can tell from that video is that it's a man and he has black hair. Which applies to a bunch of ethnic Germans :P
Original post by TercioOfParma
Of all places to do a shooting, you choose the Mcdonalds.

An act of war against the USA. Trump must respond!
If it's a single gunman that a crazy Neo-Nazi would be a fair bet. If it's multiple shooters in a coordinated attacks then it's more likely to be an ISIS linked event.
I'm not sure what a group of Neo-Nazis would hope to achieve from this - it'd be more likely they'd attack a Mosque or somewhere immigrates/refugees are.
Original post by TelAviv
If you're seeing reports of a white Neo-Nazi being the shooter, would it happen to be a guy called "Samuel Hyde"?

Yes that's the one
An act of war against the USA. Trump must respond!

Ban assault burgers
Original post by Tempest II
If it's a single gunman that a crazy Neo-Nazi would be a fair bet. If it's multiple shooters in a coordinated attacks then it's more likely to be an ISIS linked event.
I'm not sure what a group of Neo-Nazis would hope to achieve from this - it'd be more likely they'd attack a Mosque or somewhere immigrates/refugees are.

Reports are that there are several shooters. But from the video of one of them it doesn't look too 'professional' - jeans, t-shirt, a single handgun. No balaclavas, no assault rifles, no hand grenades ...
'Mass shooter Sam Hyde' is a 4Chan meme that has gained popularity in recent weeks due to all the terror attacks.

Any reports that mention him or show the picture of him with a gun, are 100% false
Original post by Sir Fox
Reports are that there are several shooters. But from the video of one of them it doesn't look too 'professional' - jeans, t-shirt, a single handgun. No balaclavas, no assault rifles, no hand grenades ...

Explains why the German intelligence service had difficulty picking it up. No heavy duty equipment.
For people proficient in German:

Live ticker by national newspaper Die ZEIT: http://www.zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-07/muenchen-schuesse-live

Live ticker by Munich based newspaper TZ: http://www.tz.de/muenchen/stadt/oez-schuesse-beim-olympiaeinkaufszentrum-muenchen-tote-zr-6601682.html

Fire brigade announces that there is NO second shooting at Stachus/Karlsplatz.
Original post by Sir Fox

Fire brigade announces that there is NO second shooting at Stachus/Karlsplatz.

Any word on Marienplatz Metro station?

Most reports are saying 2nd shooting is there.
Original post by TelAviv
Any word on Marienplatz Metro station?

None in the sources I am following.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending