The Student Room Group

Mass shooting in Munich

Scroll to see replies

Original post by remiremi
how is a fully semi-automatic pistol not an assault weapon?

He said assault rifle. A pistol is not an assault rifle.
Police report 3 shooters at the mall, none caught yet

https://www.facebook.com/polizeimuenchen/posts/942509029228179
Reply 82
I was in Munich a week ago - the people there were so lovely. I'm beyond the point of anger that this is happening yet again. Just resigned.
Original post by oShahpo
Do you enjoy politicising the death of people?

ugh. it's almost as though these murder sprees have nothing to do with politics.

the mass murder of citizens is almost always linked to some kind of political agenda. death and politics are integral to one another.
Original post by Momma's Kumquat
You're gonna what... pray? Moan online? There's nothing you can do.
Please don't patronise me. My friend could have been killed today, it's fortunate that she decided to go in tomorrow rather than today or she'd have been caught in the middle of it. You know exactly what I meant with that.
Original post by Trapz99
3 dead, 10 injured.

Reports saying it's about 10 dead 30 injured.

Remember there were 2 locations
Original post by NotAboutLies
Like, I'm one of the people who are really critical of Islam and how violent it is, but have the details of the shooters even been released yet?

True, aber after all that has happened over the past years it's pretty hard to imagine this as anything else but an islamist terror attack. When 95% of the time someone runs around in public places shooting several people in Europe it's a terror attack, then automatically shouting "We don't know yet, could be something else!" is becoming stupid. * *

Original post by remiremi
how is a fully semi-automatic pistol not an assault weapon?

U.S. Justice Department: "In general, assault weapons are semiautomatic firearms with a large magazine of ammunition that were designed and configured for rapid fire and combat use."
If it is an Islamic refugee then the Western world, the democratic western world, has a problem with Islam - and that is undeniable.
Latest reports are saying its three casualties, not necessarily three deaths.
Munich Police has published an overview via Facebook. Roughly translated:

Around 17:50 ECT witnesses reported a shooting in the area of Hanau Street. Witnesses talked about three individuals with firearms. About the number of victims there are no certain information yet. The police has engaged all available forces as well as special forces, the federal police and neighbouring local police forces. None of the perpetrators have been captured yet.
Original post by Trapz99
Latest reports are saying its three casualties, not necessarily three deaths.

German media report three deaths confirmed, potentially six, and more injured.
Original post by oShahpo
Do you enjoy politicising the death of people?

Obama politicises the destruction of human life every time there is a school shooting. This is testament to just how much the left has created a state of affairs whereby they are allowed to profit from murder and terrorism, but when the right does it, it's ''sickening''.
Original post by Momma's Kumquat
ugh. it's almost as though these murder sprees have nothing to do with politics.

the mass murder of citizens is almost always linked to some kind of political agenda. death and politics are integral to one another.

What you're saying is absolutely irrelevant to my point. You're trying to use this tragedy, the fresh blood of the murdered ones to further your own stupid ill-founded cause, without waiting to hear the intricacies and details of the shooting.
Original post by oShahpo
What you're saying is absolutely irrelevant to my point. You're trying to use this tragedy, the fresh blood of the murdered ones to further your own stupid ill-founded cause, without waiting to hear the intricacies and details of the shooting.

That's what I said.

I'm not saying people shouldn't bash Islam into the pavement, but at-least for the sake of being civil, wait till the bastard who did these acts is confirmed to be a radical muslim.
If this is a terror attack, that would be the eighth terrorist incident in Europe this year alone.
(edited 7 years ago)
RIP the victims
Original post by Trapz99
If this is a terror attack, that would be the eighth terrorist incident in Europ this year alone.

And we''re still only half way through the year lol

there's been an incident happening every week now.
**** me is this going to start becoming a weekly thing in Europe?

I honestly can't even see how you can control it? It's so hard to stop lone wolves or a couple of guys who've decided to get together, take a few guns, and start shooting people in crowded places. It doesn't even have to be guns as we saw with that horrific lorry incident in Nice, how are you going to stop someone who's been radicalized, isn't stupid enough to leave evidence of conversations (or maybe has none), and decides to mount the curb/spray bullets from an illegally obtained weapon?
All things aside.

2016 has been a HORRIBLE year.
Original post by Atlas Thugged
Obama politicises the destruction of human life every time there is a school shooting. This is testament to just how much the left has created a state of affairs whereby they are allowed to profit from murder and terrorism, but when the right does it, it's ''sickening''.

Stop playing the victim, no one mentioned the Left, the Right, or Obama. What's wrong is wrong, regardless of who does it. Politicising the death of people to further an absolutely daft, ill-founded and clearly stupid idea, jumping steps and coming to the wrong conclusions is something anyone, Left or Right, should be ashamed of.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending