The Student Room Group

was the Munich shooting far-right terrorism?

Scroll to see replies

why can't these morons do something harmless like looking for Pokemons ?
Original post by the bear
why can't these morons do something harmless like looking for Pokemons ?

They are colonising Europe, something that have tried to do for 1000 years, I would say what they are doing is pretty effective and less time wasting than playing Pokémon.
1469264462702.jpg

I wonder what the last two sentences between the shooter and the balcony guys means

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PlayerBB
1469264462702.jpg

I wonder what the last two sentences between the shooter and the balcony guys means

Posted from TSR Mobile

Balcony man is expressing negative feelings towards the gunman. **
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
so far right ideology and its brutal teachings is responsible either way, clearly these guys were aggravated by far right hatred. i suggest banning anyone who gets above the neutral line on the political compass test

Nah. That's like saying muslims and marxists are to blame for aggravating Breivek
Original post by dozyrosie
What has motivated it then, considering he claimed he is German, what is the common factor in these types of attacks, could it be, is it possible despite the leftist claims,despite the claims of multiculturist Muslims, could it possibly be Islam?

It was just a mentally ill lone wolf. The attacks in Nice and Paris and Brussels and Orlando were actual terror attacks but this attack was not. There are reports that the attacker converted away from Islam anyway. Just because someone is Muslim and killed people doesn't mean they are a terrorist- 99% of the time it is a terror attack but this attack was probably part of the 1%.
Vamy see why people cnat just wait and let the police do a full investigation?
Original post by Trapz99
It was just a mentally ill lone wolf. The attacks in Nice and Paris and Brussels and Orlando were actual terror attacks but this attack was not. There are reports that the attacker converted away from Islam anyway. Just because someone is Muslim and killed people doesn't mean they are a terrorist- 99% of the time it is a terror attack but this attack was probably part of the 1%.

I even suggested it could be a mentally unstable ****. Religion has that ability to make people mentally unstable, it does not have to be terrorist but it could well have something to do with religious indoctrination.
Reply 28
Original post by Tawheed
Being Iranian had nothing to do with this attack guys. Let's not go off on a tangent here.
Perhaps it did. An article in the Independent says that he targeted Turkish and Arab kids as a result of bullying at school. Sectarianism?
Reply 29
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
so far right ideology and its brutal teachings is responsible either way, clearly these guys were aggravated by far right hatred. i suggest banning anyone who gets above the neutral line on the political compass test
No. People only commit attacks like this because they come from unstable countries or have experienced personal trauma. Ideology is never to blame. You have repeatedly used this argument to defend the actions of Islamist terrorists. Therefore you must also apply it to far-right terrorism (not that this on e was far -right terrorism).
(edited 7 years ago)
1469264462702.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

I take it as meaning:

Balcony guy: "you're mad!!"

"Shooter: "I'm not, I'm actually on the level, I assure you."

So nothing significant.
1469264462702.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

I take it as meaning:

Balcony guy: "you're mad!!"

"Shooter: "I'm not, I'm actually on the level, I assure you."

So nothing significant
Original post by dozyrosie
I even suggested it could be a mentally unstable ****. Religion has that ability to make people mentally unstable, it does not have to be terrorist but it could well have something to do with religious indoctrination.

Or you know, his mental instability could be caused by the bullying and isolation he's experienced?(like it usually is when the attacker is a white male).
Also, Iranians abroad tend not to be that religious actually so I doubt religious indoctrination had anything to do with this. But hey, we've already established you are desperate to link this to Islam so whatever helps you sleep at night!
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Or you know, his mental instability could be caused by the bullying and isolation he's experienced?(like it usually is when the attacker is a white male).
Also, Iranians abroad tend not to be that religious actually so I doubt religious indoctrination had anything to do with this. But hey, we've already established you are desperate to link this to Islam so whatever helps you sleep at night!

Stop with the victim game already, it really is simple, if you don't want to attract unwanted attention don't go criminal, like this nutter was. There are plenty of black and Asian people who do very well in white society, these types don't play your victim game.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending